Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

[SOLVED] Lagging issue in Google Chrome when playing flash game

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Lagging issue in Google Chrome when playing flash game within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Lately when playing flash games in Chrome the game start to lag when time passes. It been annoying me for

Old 08-26-2012, 04:08 AM   #1
Registered Member

Lately when playing flash games in Chrome the game start to lag when time passes. It been annoying me for very long. Imagine how frustrating when you can't play well even in flash game. This issue is not there when my laptop not yet reformat, and before that all flash game to well. So is it a trouble with the flash player or Chrome? Need help from you guys.

Old 08-26-2012, 04:59 AM   #2
Registered Member

Hello Kalizazzz, welcome to TSF!

If you think the problem is the flash player or chrome, then try playing the same games on another browser. If the games are still lagging then update to latest version of flash player. I would also make sure the computer is running smooth, make sure its well maintained and everything is up to date.

Old 08-26-2012, 05:27 AM   #3
Volunteer

My System

Try sportsfan_156's advice. Also, download SlimCleaner from my signature and run it. (It clears the temporary files, cookies etc.)

Please post back.

Submit New Articles Here

Linux User #565010

It's never about how good you are, it's about how much you can change lives.
Babbzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:22 AM   #4
Registered Member

Thanks for the reply.

In addition detail, actually when I play a flash game in Chrome, my CPU usage always jump to more than 70%, which in turn become lag. But the weird thing is it never straightly climb to that height, but more like collecting more and more usage there.
My laptop is not that good, but I have faith that it won't turn out to be that lag. Furthermore like I said at first, before the reformatting flash game run smoothly.

Well, I've try to play the flash games in Firefox, which run without lag at all. I wonder is the Chrome doing the bad thing here.

I been trying to update the adobe flash player to the latest version, but it tells me that it is the latest already. Possibly is only Chrome trouble?

About the slimcleaner. What can it helps? Kindly explain to me?
Old 08-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #5
Volunteer

My System

As you browse web pages temporary files are stored on your computer that overtime slow down your PC, web experience.

In simple terms, the cache is a file that stores pieces of a web page on your computer so that pages can load faster. But, sometimes, if the web developer has made some changes to the website, you may not see it.

SlimCleaner deletes those files and a lot more. It will help you speed up your laptop.

You can see Increase PC speed: Optimize your computer, help your PC run faster for more details.

As for your problem with Chrome, download Revo Uninstaller from my signature and Uninstall Chrome using it. This method is preferred as it removes all traces of Chrome that the normal Uninstaller might leave out. Then download & install a fresh copy of Chrome.

Post back.

Submit New Articles Here

Linux User #565010

Old 08-27-2012, 03:21 AM   #6
Registered Member

Is not about my laptop being slow, but rather Chrome.

I try the Revo Uninstaller. It complete the uninstall and I reinstall Chrome. Doesn't work though. Any idea?
Old 08-27-2012, 07:05 AM   #7
Volunteer

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalizazzz View Post
Is not about my laptop being slow, but rather Chrome.
If your PC is slow, Chrome will be slow. Chrome temporary files will cause Chrome to be slow.

Uninstall Flash Player | Windows using the method mentioned in the link and download the latest version. See if the problem gets fixed.

Submit New Articles Here

Linux User #565010

Old 08-28-2012, 01:52 AM   #8
Registered Member

ok, an awkward situation appear.

I followed the step to uninstall flash player using the link you give me. Mozilla can't play flash game now, but Chrome can still start. I think the Mozilla is using the real Adobe Flash Player, but Chrome not. Any idea to fix this?
Old 08-28-2012, 02:02 AM   #9
Registered Member

You should go to Google Chrome's plugins page and there should be an option to enable/disable which flash you are using (either the adobe flash, or chrome's flash). I don't know how to do this, so I would recommend googling it, if its not too much trouble. Hope this helped!
Old 08-29-2012, 03:31 AM   #10
Registered Member

I couldn't found anything related to Chrome's flash player. Maybe can help out?
Old 08-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #11
Registered Member

Try this link.
http://support.google.com/chrome/bin...&answer=108086
Old 08-31-2012, 07:20 AM   #12
Registered Member

The problem is solved now! thanks a lot!
Old 08-31-2012, 08:40 AM   #13
Registered Member

No Problem. Glad it worked out for you.