Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Problems with some videos in emails

This is a discussion on Problems with some videos in emails within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Haha. I don't remember this in IE. I switched to Chrome based on so many saying IE wasn't as secure;bla

Old 01-30-2017, 09:15 AM   #1
Registered Member

Haha. I don't remember this in IE. I switched to Chrome based on so many saying IE wasn't as secure;bla bla. When I get news emails with videos in the page, it does load (slow) and then as always I have to turn on the volume manually it isn't automatic like youtube. Here is the problem; when I move the pointer off the video as it is playing the volume turns off even though its still playing. I realize its a small problem compared to other, but I'm always curious in how things can be fixed.What is the cause/why is it happening. All good in youtube though! I try to figure it myself, but this one I have no clue. Thank you for any response. imgrateful1
imgrateful1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2017, 08:35 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

Use whichever browser you wish. It's a matter of personal preference, not necessarily security.

More than likely, it's another Chrome bug. I don't open links from email, so I have no experience either way.

JimE is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] 2 Networking problems - desperately need solutions
Hi guys, I'm new here. Found this forum searching for solutions about the two problems we're having, although one that's been bugging me for over a month now is seriously compromising my daily work. So, I'm posting this here in desperate need of some solutions. I apologize in advance if these...
gyrocog Networking Support 6 01-02-2012 05:05 PM
fps problems
Hey all I have problems with my computer when I play games such as World of Warcraft and League of Legends.. the problem is my fps dropping when im in "combat" in the games, for example when alot effects are going around the FPS goes from 60-30 then back up, but it happens on random moments...
Chris_aftermath PC Gaming Support 4 07-07-2011 01:50 PM
having problems viewing some videos from sites, that used to work fine, why?
Certain videos keep breaking up on my laptops that used to work on certain cites. The video works on my desktop with a wired connection, but I am having issues with viewing them on my laptop. I have a 2.2 GHZ Intel Celeron Processor. I don't know why this is happening. I can watch some of these...
xarmok7 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 0 07-02-2011 09:34 AM
Cannot access our own website or emails
Hi I came on here a few weeks ago with a related posting (see thread here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f31/solved-internet-phone-network-issues-542784.html). Very shortly after we thought it was (SOLVED), the issue is now very much (UNSOLVED)! We are now losing business due to...
truffle32 Networking Support 9 01-28-2011 07:06 AM