not loading

This is a discussion on not loading within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. HI LONG TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE FORUM , PLEASE IS GOOGLE CHROME EMAIL GIVING PROBLEMS? I UPDATED

Old 04-01-2016, 04:47 PM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to rexz
Confused

HI

LONG TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE FORUM , PLEASE IS GOOGLE CHROME EMAIL GIVING PROBLEMS? I UPDATED THE BROWSER BUT IT STAYS REAL LONG TO LOAD. I AM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO.

THANKS

rexz
rexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2016, 04:49 PM   #2
Moderator - Hardware Forum

My System

Turn the caps off....

Need more detailed information.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
bassfisher6522 is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Multiple BSODs
For the past month or so I have been getting a number of BSODs. It seems kind of random and occurs whenever I type in my internet browser's address bar. The weird thing is that it happens randomly. One moment I could type without worry and the next I get a BSOD. Below, I've posted the results of...
soulcross19 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 03-19-2013 05:36 AM
Multiple Blue Screen Errors (VISTA)
I wont post the whole story because it was quite long but here is a link to another help forum I posted on. Vista Multiple Blue Screen Errors - PC Help Forum - Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (x86) - OS came pre-installed on computer - Hardware and OS is about 3-4 years old I believe -AMD...
Npons BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 05-01-2012 12:42 PM
Bsod on boot
Hey guys...long time no post..Been busy working for amazon.com...still having my problem of a Bsod after logging in when my machine has been off for about 6+ hrs. Started a while back..only problems it's caused is it would make my USB keyboard and mouse stop working at login but ps2 devices would...
silecchiad BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 12 11-08-2011 03:21 AM
computer restarts
computer keeps restarting when I am online. got pc checked fully. no problem. thought usb modem used for dsl connection (speedtouch 330) may be the problem. so shifted to dialup but the problem continues. what can be the problem? am attaching a dump file which was created. would deeply appreciate...
kpsomu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 11 10-05-2011 11:47 PM
Windows7 BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Hi, I have been trying to find out the reason for the BSOD, but to no avail. Please help. Attaching the Dump files. Thanks, Abhishek.
abhishek.ardey BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 14 08-14-2011 03:01 AM