Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Ios google chrome

This is a discussion on Ios google chrome within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. apple users using google chrome as a browser than safari increases drastically now the reports says that. What you can

Old 05-18-2016, 05:20 AM   #1
Registered Member

apple users using google chrome as a browser than safari increases drastically now the reports says that. What you can say
surya kumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2016, 05:52 AM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Do you have a link to that report?
Masterchiefxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 10:08 PM   #3
Registered Member

Here is the link where I've read that story.
‚ÄčAdobe finds Chrome is popular everywhere, even on Apple's iPhone | ZDNet
surya kumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Browser hijacked by mystartsearch
I stream soccer through a web site called firstrowsports.eu. There are copies of this site and I was inadvertently directed to a copy site where I was instructed to down load a viewing app to speed up streaming. That was the mistake. Strange adverts started appearing. Now my browser has been...
ian worthington Resolved HJT Threads 27 03-11-2015 11:53 AM
New Lenovo laptop running slow on browsing and everything else
Hi TSF, I have a new Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop (core i5 4202Y, 128 SSD, 4GB ram) that I purchased about 3 months ago. Its running windows 8.1 and seems to be somewhat sluggish especially when I'm browsing the web. Seems to freeze on pages (including gmail inbox). I'm wondering if there is anything I...
nileshcg Resolved HJT Threads 9 01-25-2015 09:22 PM
Vosteran.com help with removal
Hi All, I seem to have been infected with some malware. I'm running a Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 8.1 I noticed my Chrome homepage had been changed to Vosteran.com and when I searched anything in Chrome it started taking me to Yahoo rather than google searches. Also, getting lots of...
DrPips Resolved HJT Threads 16 01-09-2015 11:12 AM
[SOLVED] google chrome
Last night I received a request to update to a more recent version of adobe. When I clicked on it Google chrome was piggy backed on the download. Now when I open anything from outlook it goes to this google chrome which does not know any of my passwords. I also cant find a bookmark icon on it. I...
kiwi2000 Other Browsers 9 11-25-2011 07:00 PM
[SOLVED] I created a User and cannot now access google chrome browser
Hello there. There was only one user account on my xp system named Administrator. Google chrome browser was installed and working properly. Then I created another user account. (Why I needed new user is a long story). After that there is no user account named Administrator and moreover, with...
bringo Windows XP Support 9 03-05-2011 06:20 PM