Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Google Chrome Suddenly not working

This is a discussion on Google Chrome Suddenly not working within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi everyone, As of 12 hours ago, Google Chrome has been crashing, sticks in the middle of pages, will not

Old 11-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi everyone,
As of 12 hours ago, Google Chrome has been crashing, sticks in the middle of pages, will not load pages in Facebook or Myspace and is pretty much unusable. I have run a malware scan, a virus scan, I have cleared the history of it and I have shut down and restarted. Nothing helps.
I'm wondering if anyone has any clue as to how to rectify this.
Cheers and thank you.
Seth.

Old 12-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #2
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Kou Dou

Um.. I'm not sure but... why don't you uninstall it and install a new one again?
Besides, I advise you to try Chromium as I think it's better. :)

Old 01-08-2012, 09:43 AM   #3

its a problem with facebook pages not with google chrome .....
when open my facebook account mine browser also hanged some time........

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shockwave Flash crashing in Google Chrome
Is anybody having the problem of Shockwave flash player crashing in Google Chrome. Whenever I try to watch video clips (ie Youtube etc) I get the message The following plug-in has crashed: Shockwave Flash. Is there a fix for this problem, or have we got to wait until Google sorts out the bug. It...
inch71 Other Browsers 5 06-08-2012 03:43 AM
Google patches critical Chrome browser vulnerabilities
Google patched several vulnerabilities in Chrome, including two a French security company said could be used to bypass the browser's anti-exploit technology. But Chrome 11.0.696.71, which Google rolled out yesterday to users via its automatic update mechanism, does not patch the flaw that Vupen...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 05-26-2011 01:03 PM
Google issues patches for 27 Chrome bugs
Google today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Chrome as it boosted the "stable" build of the browser to version 11 on Windows, Mac and Linux. The company paid out a record $16,500 (£9,900) in bounties to researchers who reported a majority of the bugs, beating the previous biggest payday by several...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 04-28-2011 08:39 AM
Google patches Pwn2Own WebKit bug in Chrome
Google has patched a WebKit flaw in its Chrome browser that was exploited by a multinational team to hack the BlackBerry Torch smartphone at Pwn2Own. Although Chrome was unchallenged at Pwn2Own, the browser relies on the open-source WebKit browser engine, and so needed to be patched. Friday's...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 03-14-2011 12:22 PM
[SOLVED] I created a User and cannot now access google chrome browser
Hello there. There was only one user account on my xp system named Administrator. Google chrome browser was installed and working properly. Then I created another user account. (Why I needed new user is a long story). After that there is no user account named Administrator and moreover, with...
bringo Windows XP Support 9 03-05-2011 06:20 PM