Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Google Chrome not asking to save password

This is a discussion on Google Chrome not asking to save password within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi I frequently use i a website called https://www.lectio.dk/lectio/133/forside.aspx . It is a website where i can see what lessons

Old 11-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi

I frequently use i a website called https://www.lectio.dk/lectio/133/forside.aspx. It is a website where i can see what lessons i have the next 2 days and see my homework and such. To get acces to the information i need a login, which i easily can remember. The problem is that i would prefer just to be able to click login when i come to the website, but it does not ask to save username and password

I have checked if the website is listed in the "never save"-list in options, and it is not there. I have never been asked to save the username and password.

PS. the website is in Danish.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:37 AM   #2
Registered Member

Go to the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" button, which looks like a wrench (on the right hand side of the window)> Options > on the left hand side click on Personal Stuff and click on offer to save Password. Let me know if this helps :)

Old 11-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
Registered Member

That was what i tried to explain that i had tried :D so no that does not work :)
Old 11-17-2011, 05:01 AM   #4
Registered Member

Woopsie. My bad. Hmm.. have you tried clearing the history and then trying to go to the site again? Its your choice if you want to clear the history. I'll try to look for other option if that doesn't work :)