Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Freemake secure?

This is a discussion on Freemake secure? within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Has anyone used freemake (a video format converter) and have had any problems? I used it and after, when I

Old 05-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

Has anyone used freemake (a video format converter) and have had any problems? I used it and after, when I went to login to my banking site, up popped my account number as I was typing it. This has never happened before.

?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Don't know where to start
task manager, and system restore are both disabled. Other than that, there are too many random problems to even list. I'm running vista home premium and have the original disk. DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSAMD64 Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_29 Run by Mary at...
ozomulsion Inactive Malware Help Topics 10 03-07-2012 08:31 AM
Secure Wifi, Public Shared Drive, One Computer
Hopefully I'm posting this in the right sub-forum - it seems to bridge a number of them. I am trying come up with a setup that allows for a computer to simultaneously be connected to the web via a secure wireless network and to provide a shared drive via an unsecured (possibly ad hoc) wireless...
zergling81 Protocols and Routing 5 01-08-2012 09:39 AM
[SOLVED] No otpion to enter network key for secure wireless network
I have a small office network. I had to reset the network password/key and now I can not get one of the laptops to connect to the secure network. All other wireless devices connect with no problem. The network is available and has a 5 bar signal strength. When I select the network, I do not get...
techsales Networking Support 5 04-29-2011 09:00 AM
AOL blocked secure sites (https) and why?
I noticed my client who has three computers in the network via a wireless router and all computers cannot connect to any secure sites (https). All computers have different operating system like XP, Vista and 7. I know it isn't to do with the computers and I had a feeling that AOL is to blame....
MrRoberts Networking Support 1 02-07-2011 11:17 AM
Android is not less secure than iPhone
One can only hope that security software provider Trend Micro saw a nice sales boost after the proclamation of its chairman earlier this week that Android phones are more vulnerable to hacking than iPhones are. If it didn't, those blatantly self-serving statements were made for nothing. ...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 01-14-2011 12:32 PM