Google Crome Version 49.0.2623.110 m
Windows 7 64-bit Professional SP1
I am getting this error for any website I open in Crome:
This site canít be reached
google.com took too long to respond.
- this has started happening recently ( was working fine before)
- do not have any problem in using other browsers like Firefox or IE.
- tried to reinstall Google Crome but error persists
- tried clearing browse data
- tried flushing dns
- tried turning off both computer Firewall and Antivirus security temp
So I am running out of ideas here as why only Crome is behaving like this and Firefox/IE are ok?
Appreciate some help here to fix the issue.
I am happy to prove any traces etc if you need (please let me know the exact steps)