Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Chrome opens askew!

This is a discussion on Chrome opens askew! within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just realized I was still in the old thread...so here I am with same old problem, trying to figure

Old 04-14-2016, 07:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

I just realized I was still in the old thread...so here I am with same old problem, trying to figure out how to upClick image for larger version

Name:	SCREENSHOT2.png
Views:	62
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	278489load a screenshot as Dave suggested

I'm not sure if I did attach the photo correctly!
mauro46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2016, 07:47 PM   #2
Registered Member

Mmmmhh! that doesn't look right...I might have cropped the photo too much!
Old 04-14-2016, 07:58 PM   #3
Registered Member

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen # 3.png
Views:	26
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	278497
Old 04-14-2016, 07:59 PM   #4
Registered Member

I think my last screenshot is the most representative!
Old 04-16-2016, 03:10 PM   #5
Registered Member

As I've already said this ids just a minor irritant which I can live with, I'm just curious if there is a fix for it!
Old 04-17-2016, 12:01 AM   #6
Hardware Tech Team

Send a message via Yahoo to Stancestans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauro46 View Post
I think my last screenshot is the most representative!
The last screenshot is identical to the first; both do not illustrate the problem you describe.

You say the issue is fixed if Chrome is maximized. Restore down Chrome's window size so that it is skewed as you describe, then take a screenshot of the whole window and upload it. You don't need to crop the image, just click the title bar of Chrome's window (to put it in focus), hold the Alt key and press the prnt scr key to take a screenshot of the Chrome window only, instead of the whole screen.

Alternatively, you can use Snipping Tool for a better screenshot taking experience. Open Snipping Tool, click the small black triangle next to New to pull down a drop-down menu then select Window Snip. Move the mouse pointer over any part of the (target) Chrome Window (it turns into a pointing hand) and click to capture and save it.
Stancestans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 02:05 AM   #7
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

And of course, don't forget to save it as .jpg or jpeg

Submit New Articles Here Help us by posting your System Specs

Save the Earth........ It's the only planet with Chocolate!!
Deejay100six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:36 AM   #8
Registered Member

I'm still feeling my way 'round here...how do I mark this question as SOLVED?...my original question on another thread is what brought me to this forum and I'm glad I found you guys, you've been patient with this newbie and I really don't need to fix the Chrome browser as I'm currently playing with the Edge browser and will probably stick with it for a while...Thx all who took the time to answer/help !!!!
Old 04-17-2016, 08:55 AM   #9
Administrator
TSF Manager

Hi Mauro

If you feel that you should mark this thread as "Solved" you can do so via the Thread Tools. Click the Thread Tools button and select the appropriate button for the action you wish to take. Don't forget to click the "Perform Action" button.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thread Tools.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	278753  
Old 04-17-2016, 09:28 AM   #10
Registered Member

Thx man!...by the way since you seem to be always ready with an answer, shouldn't I know your name?...my name is Maurizio but you can call me Mauro, I was born in Italy and came here in 66, got my citizenship in 71 and reside in Spokane Wa ( ever since) I use my puter for online biz and even though I've been using it for 15 years I still feel like I don't know anything ( guess I forgot more than I ever learned...it sucks to get old!! )
Old 04-17-2016, 09:46 AM   #11
Administrator
TSF Manager

Call me pretty much anything......just don't call me late for dinner.....

I'm Samuel Adams Boston Lager.......since 2008. Been called Marc since 1952.....but only when I wasn't in trouble.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:23 PM   #12
Registered Member

Well...I can't follow your example 'cause they would have to call me Stella ( Artois) and that don't ring true! But I like Sammy Adams a lot too! :-)