Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Chrome is out of dated.

This is a discussion on Chrome is out of dated. within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello TSF! I run a small IT company that sells info screens, and we use chrome for it. But on

Old 07-12-2016, 03:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello TSF! I run a small IT company that sells info screens, and we use chrome for it. But on some screens it keeps popup with "chrome is out dated". Any way to disable that? I have tried change stuff in regedit for it

'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Update:
Dword: AutoUpdateCheckPeriodMinutes Value: 0
Dword: DisableAutoUpdateChecksCheckboxValue Value: 1
Dword: UpdateDefault Value: 0
Dword: Update{8A69D345-D564-463C-AFF1-A69D9E530F96} Value: 0 '

Hopefully one of you guys know how.
Hopesedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Separate Taskbar Shortcuts for Google Chrome Accounts
My name is Jake and I have recently enrolled in a college. Woohoo! The college I attend uses a modified version of gmail that is monitored for security purposes. I noticed that when using Google Chrome I could click my name "Jake" in the top right corner next to the minimize button and select...
Entelgen Windows 8, 8.1 Support 6 06-27-2015 10:56 AM
Dregol Malware: HELP NEEDED
Hello, I would like to thank you so much for your help first, I really need it and actually broke down crying when I got this malware. I have been trying to rid myself of it and I think I have done so. I am sorry but I have already deleted various files and such, I have deleted everything with...
HelpmeIamanoob Resolved HJT Threads 14 05-30-2015 04:33 PM
Virus and Trojan problems on my computer
I have been having problems with my computer today. I have run Spybot S&D many times and everytime I run it, it comes up with a malware known as "SmithFraud-C.Generic." It tells me to fix the problem and I do. I run the S&D again to double check and the problem is back. Also, I have run...
MAVSFAN82 Resolved HJT Threads 50 12-30-2011 01:53 PM
Google patches critical Chrome browser vulnerabilities
Google patched several vulnerabilities in Chrome, including two a French security company said could be used to bypass the browser's anti-exploit technology. But Chrome 11.0.696.71, which Google rolled out yesterday to users via its automatic update mechanism, does not patch the flaw that Vupen...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 05-26-2011 02:03 PM