Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Chrome history is disappearing

This is a discussion on Chrome history is disappearing within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My version of Chrome is 49.02623.112 and i'm using XP. I used to be able to go back in my

Old 06-11-2016, 12:35 PM   #1
Registered Member

My version of Chrome is 49.02623.112 and i'm using XP. I used to be able to go back in my Chrome history for almost 2 years. Now I notice I can only see till Dec 2015 and no option to show older history. I had sites saved in there that I wanted to go back to at later times. Is there anyway to still view that history? If it's an issue with XP not being updated anymore I have a laptop with Windows 8. I havent used it since XP stoped getting updates. Would I be able to see my older history on there?
Rael076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AVG Forcibly Installs Vulnerable Chrome Extension That Exposes Users' Browsing ...
AVG Forcibly Installs Vulnerable Chrome Extension That Exposes Users' Browsing History AVG Forcibly Installs Vulnerable Chrome Extension That Exposes Users' Browsing History
JMH3143 Computer Security News 0 12-30-2015 06:34 PM
Addons for Chrome
Anyone know any addon that is same as instantfox but for Chrome? I`m using Chrome only a few times per month because I like Firefox alot more. Firefox is more customizable, addons are alot better for Firefox then for Chrome, on Firefox remains last tab (Chrome always show mini last tab - Addon)...
BostyanBMW Other Browsers 2 09-12-2015 04:19 AM
Google’s Latest Chrome Update Emphasizes Speed And Lower Memory Usage
Google’s Latest Chrome Update Emphasizes Speed And Lower Memory Usage | TechCrunch
JMH3143 Other Browsers 0 09-03-2015 11:26 PM
Chrome On Windows To Start Rejecting Extensions From Outside The Chrome Web Store...
Chrome On Windows To Start Rejecting Extensions From Outside The Chrome Web Store In January Chrome On Windows To Start Rejecting Extensions From Outside The Chrome Web Store In January | TechCrunch
JMH3143 Computer Security News 0 11-08-2013 10:41 PM
Google issues patches for 27 Chrome bugs
Google today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Chrome as it boosted the "stable" build of the browser to version 11 on Windows, Mac and Linux. The company paid out a record $16,500 (£9,900) in bounties to researchers who reported a majority of the bugs, beating the previous biggest payday by several...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 04-28-2011 08:39 AM