Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > General Computer Security

quickheal antivirus not reinstall

This is a discussion on quickheal antivirus not reinstall within the General Computer Security forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have install quick heal anti virus trial version. i remove this and install new version but it does not

Old 10-30-2011, 03:50 AM   #1
Registered Member

i have install quick heal anti virus trial version. i remove this and install new version but it does not install. windows display u have already used trial version in your system.

i not reinstall this

reply what i have to do

Old 10-30-2011, 05:06 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Hi, if you've already installed the trial version you will not be able to reinstall it without buying the full product.

I would suggest you use a free antivirus program such as Microsoft Security Essentials, or Avast!

Please see this topic for more information:
PC Safety and Security - What Do I Need?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Torpig_2 infection possible?
Dear kind Helpers, I repeatedly get problems with blocked bank accounts. It started with another computer that I cut from Internet in the end. The bank sent me an Email with the information, that my bank login data might be stolen and that the login is disabled. At request they told me that...
felixmaximilian Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 13 09-02-2011 09:12 AM
XP Anti-Virus 2011
I have this Virus called XP Anti-Virus 2011, i restarted my computer and tryed safe mode, but the start menu wont load in any mode, i cant open Firefox to download any anti virus or anything it blocked it, all my icons/start menu is gone it just shows background. Ive tryed looking on google but...
Plus2112 Inactive Malware Help Topics 13 06-10-2011 08:34 AM
Free antivirus grabs more market share, claims Opswat survey
Free antivirus programs such as Microsoft's Security Essentials (MSE) have now supplanted more complex paid software as the anti-malware defense of choice for millions of consumers, figures from certification company OPSWAT have suggested. In its quarterly analysis of the security software...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 06-09-2011 12:53 PM
How to disable your security applications
Note: Those which do not have the instructions for re-enabling are usually re-enabled by a reboot. Once the scans are completed, be sure to Turn On "Real-Time Scanning". Adaware 10 Free/Pro Antivirus Open Ad-aware 10 Click on "Real-time Protection" in the left panel, and toggle it...
amateur Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 0 06-14-2010 01:12 PM