Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > General Computer Security

HP Touchpad locked(Tablet 32GB)

This is a discussion on HP Touchpad locked(Tablet 32GB) within the General Computer Security forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have got a hp touchpad tablet, it got locked please let me know how to unlock.it

Old 11-14-2011, 06:23 AM   #1
Registered Member

i have got a hp touchpad tablet, it got locked please let me know how to unlock.it

Old 11-14-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

From the HP Touchpad manual:

If you've got the Secure Unlock feature enabled, you need to enter your password/PIN.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Directx 9 issue
Hello My computer has always been running fine, but now days there is something huge wrong with the direct X. I've notice I can't run anything 3d/animated like any games. So I thought maybe it’s my drivers of my graphics card. Alas it was not. When I try to run Dxdiag I get an error message:...
Woesman Windows XP Support 10 11-16-2011 03:28 PM
Dodgy touchpad
Hi there, I have an ASUS Eee PC 1215B that I bought new about 2-3 months ago. It had been working fine until about a week ago when the touchpad (Synaptic) started playing up. When I first turn on the laptop, the touchpad seems to work fine. After a random length of time (anywhere from seconds...
Jimmy_M Laptop Support 4 07-21-2011 11:02 AM
[SOLVED] REALLY want to turn off touchpad
I'm having a heck of a time trying to turn off my touchpad. A couple weeks ago I purchased a refurbished HP Pavilion DV8000 notebook running Window Vista Home Premium. It's a very clean machine and overall I'm happy with it. But I can't seem to turn off the touchpad, which I really want to do...
MissPierce Other Hardware Support 21 04-10-2011 07:20 AM
Dell Inspiron 1420 Alps Touchpad No Longer Working
For about two months now, the touchpad on my Dell Inspiron 1420 has not worked properly. The touchpad does not respond to touch (at all) nor do the buttons work. Additionally, the touchpad driver does not show up in "Device Manager" at all. The files do still exist under "Dell Drivers" though...
AJAces Laptop Support 1 02-12-2011 02:00 PM
An urgent problem with HP pavilion dv6 (Touchpad).
Hello guys Please I have a problem in my laptop since a month ago. The trouble is that in many times when I open a file, document, or any internet browser, the vertical bar of the file moves down automatically to the end of the page without prompting from me to do that. ...
samiralbayati Other Hardware Support 0 01-04-2011 11:26 AM