Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Where can I find internal board parts for Sharp copiers?

This is a discussion on Where can I find internal board parts for Sharp copiers? within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Was getting error code L-1 and that refers to the locking switch needing to be set in the unlocked position.

Old 11-17-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to joe7dust Send a message via Skype™ to joe7dust

Was getting error code L-1 and that refers to the locking switch needing to be set in the unlocked position. Regardless of where I rotated the switch, it made no difference so I removed the board that controls the sensor for this switch.

Here is a picture of the part, approx 1 inch x 2 inches with identifiers EMPRO ESINV-017A Rev. 4 123995 UL94V0 http://www.imgur.com/gg8Pi.jpg

I called Sharp and they said they don't sell these, but were more than happy to send a tech out who has access to such parts. (scumbags!)

I also asked an ebay seller if he has it, because he has the main PCB for this model listed and description says he scrapped an entire unit for it. Waiting on reply, but not expecting good news since he would have listed it if he had it still and wanted to sell it.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to joe7dust Send a message via Skype™ to joe7dust

Update: That Ebay seller I messaged doesn't have one available, so you are my last hope here guys!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What do I find a power supply for this board?
Lucky me, I picked up two of these HP Compaq 8000 Elite Series motherboards at the pawn shop for $20. I've found the pdf on this board, http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/13424_na/13424_na.pdf, I've got the board in front of me so I can see all the ports on it. But I don't have a power...
dave59330 RAM and Power Supply Support 3 07-31-2011 02:41 PM
[SOLVED] Installed Win 7 - Case become loud
Hi all. I know that im profoundly deaf but im really not happy with my PC as i installed Win 7 and the noise started to raise since extracting windows installion and thought it will be gone as when Win7 loads but since win7 start. the case begin to get loud and loud. I can feel the heavy...
CrazyComputerMan Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 9 02-24-2011 01:52 PM
Lag in Dragon Age: Origins
I have Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for the PC. My PC surpasses the minimum requirements for the game and it runs really well for about an hour until it begins to get really sluggish. Around this point the loading times will increase and the frame rate will drop. What would cause that? ...
AndyJP PC Gaming Support 9 01-30-2011 06:47 AM
RAM memory in BIOS
Hello When im trying to clock my RAM memory in BIOS its all gray. Any suggestions? "BIOS-Version and -date. American Megatrends Inc. 3.24, 2005-08-11" And installed RAM is only 512
Abfe Overclocking 6 01-27-2011 12:33 PM
[b]cant play ghost recon[/b]
i cant play ghost recon on my pc. . when i click the ghost recon.exe. . it opens but suddenly it closes and nothing happens. . pls help me. . here is my pc spec: processor: intel pentium 4 1.8ghz. ram: 510mb video card: nvidia geforce fx 5200 128 mb, direct x version: 9.0c and here is the...
kyuubi08 PC Gaming Support 2 01-16-2011 09:39 PM