Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

usb

This is a discussion on usb within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have tried several times to scan a document with hp c4280 and it says USB not connected. It is

Old 11-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have tried several times to scan a document with hp c4280 and it says USB not connected. It is plugged in . What can I do

Old 11-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Hi pmt3327, welcome to TSF

you could try another cable. you could also try uninstalling the scanner printer and reinstall it.

Mark thread solved under thread tools when issue has been resolved.
oscer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Gear in this thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3TB HDD won't format
I recently bought a 3TB 5400RPM hard drive and placed it in an enclosure. I orginially had connected it to my PC via USB 2.0 and formatted the entire drive and everything seemed to be in working order. After that I decided to connect the drive via eSATA because of the speed increase. When...
UhOhOhNo Hard Drive Support 8 09-13-2011 08:22 PM
HP Compaq NC6230 chipset problem
hello, i have a problem with my HP compaq NC6230 notebook. i`m trying to fix it since a week, i`m going to describe what i actually did: 1 it did`nt want to work with the HDD (i think its got a very picky motherboard) and its always showed an error message "1782-disk controller failure" and...
Zs0lt Motherboards, Bios & CPU 7 07-18-2011 02:02 PM
HP USB Flash drive doesn't work.
Hello, I bought a HP USB Flash Drive v117r 16GB I bought this 3 months ago and everything worked fine. However, I went to plug it into my computer and nothing came up in the file manager, the Flash drive was not detected. I have PC running Fedora 15 and I have a iMac. The Flash drive...
ant2009 Removable Media Drives 2 06-19-2011 09:00 AM
What version USB do I have?
So the problem started when my first flash drive began transfering data at unusually slow speeds. I would always transfer 700MB or so films from my computer to the flash drive to watch onmy Xbox 360 later but it had recently began copying at slow speeds, under 1MB/sec, which was not what it used to...
Solidify Other Hardware Support 19 05-16-2011 01:34 PM
Lag in Dragon Age: Origins
I have Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for the PC. My PC surpasses the minimum requirements for the game and it runs really well for about an hour until it begins to get really sluggish. Around this point the loading times will increase and the frame rate will drop. What would cause that? ...
AndyJP PC Gaming Support 9 01-30-2011 06:47 AM