Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Ricoh ap3800 Error Code Sc556

This is a discussion on Ricoh ap3800 Error Code Sc556 within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a Ricoh ap3800c working well. Suddenly showed Error Code SC556. I did the usual switch on /off with

Old 02-26-2012, 06:41 AM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

I have a Ricoh ap3800c working well. Suddenly showed Error Code SC556. I did the usual switch on /off with no change. I have checked for loose bits of paper.
The service manual suggests that there is a loose pressure roller thermistor, or a loose connection or replacing the fusing unit. I put a fusing unit from a working machine with the thought that the first two would be fixed with another fusing unit, but the error remains. Can anyone help?
Regards Myrfin

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
error message
hey TSF member, i have been playing this game called "Rakion" and i decided do some registry clean up because my computer is running slowly and i dont know what it does untill my rakion game couldnt login and always give this error. i think is because it has deleted some of the tmp files that...
riolaw PC Gaming Support 8 03-02-2012 10:11 AM
[SOLVED] Win2K3 SP2 Upgrade Error
I get an error when I try to update my software to SP2 (or SP1). I have Win2k3 Server, Standard Edition. The error message is "Service Pack 2 Setup Error. Select OK to undo the changes that have been made". I get the same error when I try SP1. This error is encountered after quite a while...
napergman Windows Servers 18 02-25-2012 09:21 PM
qbkqmt.exe error
while opening the HDD drives D & E it shows qbkqmt.exe error . HDD C drive is opening .,
indkannappan Windows XP Support 1 02-25-2012 08:35 PM
[SOLVED] Destination Component error
Hello, I have an HP computer with Windows Vista on it. It has been having some errors lately and I was wondering if anyone knows what to do. When I first turn it on, before it gets into windows, it has a message that says: Client Mac Addr: 002354 1F DA 2F GUID:...
nikkibop Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 7 02-25-2012 08:08 PM