Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Problem scanning with Canon MX410

This is a discussion on Problem scanning with Canon MX410 within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I cannot scan from my Canon MX410 to my laptop, although they are connected, when I press the scan button,

Old 05-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

I cannot scan from my Canon MX410 to my laptop, although they are connected, when I press the scan button, the screen says "please wait a while" but then does nothing. Anyone had this problem and have you got any tips on overcoming? Have tried to scan to USB stick as well but the printer won't recognise the USB stick. Any help appreciated.
Many thanks

B

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Win32/Rootkit.Whistler.A
So i got an old computer with xp as OS. My AntiVirus, Eset NOD32 detected this Virus but couldnt remove it. I cant say i have runningproblems with the virus, ok it freezes some times but no problem. But i read they can steal password an so on, so no god at all. :sad: Ive checked out the NEW...
Vallentino Resolved HJT Threads 31 04-04-2012 02:26 PM
Strange Problem on Business Network
Ok, this type of problem is what I'm usually good at solving, but this one is driving me nuts. I have a site that connects to a local government network through the Citrix Access Gateway VPN. They then access a state website through this vpn. At this site, they were having problems with...
versatech2 Networking Support 0 01-30-2012 08:18 AM
Canon MP560 Driver Problem With Windows 7
I cannot load the drivers on my laptop (Windows 7 32 bit Home Premium) The files unzip ok but File read error 0001 comes up about 15% of the way through the installation process. Cannon support UK deny responsibility and say it is a registry problem with Windows 7. I feel as if I am between a...
TrevStarbuck Printer Support 3 08-28-2011 12:36 PM
Canon MP250 papre problem
I'm having a problem with my printer taking the paper about 1 inch down and stopping. The printer keeps printing but the paper stays right where it is. Any help is appreciated.
stjoemfan Printer Support 1 01-11-2011 08:58 AM