Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Problem in Epson Stylus T10 Series

This is a discussion on Problem in Epson Stylus T10 Series within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Please help.. I am about to print however when i click the print icon, a message appeared "General Error." "Delete

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
Registered Member

Please help..
I am about to print however when i click the print icon, a message appeared "General Error." "Delete all print jobs and turn the printer off. Remove any foreign objects from inside the printer. After a few minutes, turn the printer back on."..
I followed the instruction twice but still the above message is still appearing. The printer in connected and its ready but no green check icon and its light is red. What should i do to fix it? My printer is "Epson Stylus T10 Series.. Thanks and God bless!

Old 07-17-2011, 11:48 PM   #2
Visiting Expert | Microsoft Support Team

Hi cruzbinoya,

According to the manufacturers site the fault is either an incorrect installed cartridge or a paper stuck in the paperpath.

1. Turn off the device.
2. Check that there are no papers stuck in any of the covers.
3. Reinstall the ink cartridges.
4. Contact technical support line

Microsoft Certified Professional[/SIZE]
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
vaio Y series format problem
hi there i have sony vaio Y series vpcyb15ag model, it has windows 7 starter 32 bit (2gb ram support only) i bought windows 7 32bit home premium and upgraded it to 4gb ram, but i dont know how to format the win7 starter and install the win7 home premuim anybody have an idea or can guide...
bin_dubai Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 5 04-02-2011 08:55 PM
Epson Stylus NX420 Series
I got a printer for the house from CompUSA, I got the Epson Stylus NX420 Series, The printer did not come with the USB which is fine since I had planned to use the Wireless on the printer hence why I picked up the wireless printer. Anyway I setup the printer and save my Wireless WEP key into the...
Selanaar Printer Support 1 03-25-2011 04:37 PM
Elder Scrolls Oblivion Problem
Hi, Ive got a problem i installed Elder Scrolls Oblivion but when i start the game and im at the main screen there is no music sound + when i play the game and im at the door where i need to fight with the first 2 rats as tutorial, i wanted to attack but it laggs and i cant use my keyboard,...
BillyJean PC Gaming Support 3 02-27-2011 06:16 AM
BSOD and viruses i need help please
First off I wanna thank anyone and everyone who helps. I am new to this and realize you do it not because you have to, but because you want to help, so thankyou. Before attaching these zip files I will try my best to describe everything that is happening. OS: Windows 7 I Believe its 64 bit but...
cims10fau BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-21-2011 04:26 AM
Sony Vaio TZ series Bluetooth Driver problem
I have a Sony Vaio VGN-TZ37GN and I cannot get the bluetooth drivers to work. I have downloaded the Bluetooth.exe driver file from the Sony Asia Pacific website and tried many times but it always shows a problem with the Bluetooth peripheral device in Device manager. Says no driver is installed...
keevill Laptop Support 2 01-18-2011 12:38 AM