Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Problem Fuji Xerox M205b

This is a discussion on Problem Fuji Xerox M205b within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I have just bought a M205B, does anyone know how to scan several pages into one PDF? Thanks for

Old 05-11-2012, 04:09 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hi, I have just bought a M205B, does anyone know how to scan several pages into one PDF? Thanks for your help.

Old 05-15-2012, 04:33 AM   #2
Registered Member

Confused

I submitted a reply a while ago. I cannot see it. If it does not appear for any reason, I will write again later.

Old 05-15-2012, 04:39 AM   #3
Registered Member

Two ways to scan multiple pages into single pdf file

1) Using Scanner alone, No PC connected. From the top control panel on scanner M205b, select SCAN and follow instructions... Stick a USB Thumb Drive, press SCAN, "Another Page" "Yes" "OK" until last page. Then wait for scanner to allow you to pull out the Thumb Drive. You can view the scanned file on your PC

2) Using PC connected to M205b. Buy and load a scanner SW. PAPERPORT recent version is one of the simplest. Install this in your PC/Laptop and follow the instructions. When you have installed the SW and set up the scanner, do not forget to select the option "Scan additional pages". Paperport allows you to set default as .pdf file and also provides many choices.

Hope this helps

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speaker Problem -- HK Soundsticks II not working
Hi all, First post here so sorry if I missed some rules. I bought HK Soundsticks II a few years ago, and recently they stopped working. The speakers would turn on, the sub would glow its usual blue light, but the input cable -- the green-tipped one which connects to the audio device -- didn't...
willrobin1 Sound Cards 6 03-25-2013 01:46 AM
Problem with wireless streaming
I am having this weird problem for sometime and i have been trying to find a solution for a long time. Why not give it a try here :) First of all i bought an ipod one month back and was playing around with it. One day i got the spotify app and saw that it has a wireless offline streaming...
i_giant Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 0 02-25-2012 05:32 AM
Weird Monitor Problem
Hello Ladies and Gents, First time posting here as i can usually troubleshoot an issue and solve it on my own or find the same problem somewhere on the net. However, I have run into an issue that I cannot figure out, nor can I find someone who had a similar issue. I am working on a system...
Slylok Video Card Support 3 12-09-2011 04:36 PM
Limited Connectivity Problem (after few time of successfull network establishment)
Dear All, Hope u all will be f9. Now a days i m in hell of trouble i think due to my OS problem. I m using Window Vista 32-bit SP2 Home Premium. I am using Dell Studio 1537. I am facing this problem recently and i dont know what is the cause behind it. The problem is...
ushahzad Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 5 01-28-2011 09:31 AM
Xerox Workcentre 5665 PDF printing problem - legal document came out as letter size
Hello folks, I have one worker at my workplace who uses Adobe Reader X on a Windows XP system. Let's say a worker has opened up a PDF file that is formatted on a legal size document. She then does the usual printer selection on the print window of the program. She selects one of the printers...
simon726 Printer Support 0 01-13-2011 03:06 PM