Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Printing Labels with Dell 720?

This is a discussion on Printing Labels with Dell 720? within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I am new here, looking for some help! When I set up labels in WordPerfect, and then try to

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 08:19 PM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hi,

I am new here, looking for some help! When I set up labels in WordPerfect, and then try to print on my Dell 720, it pops up a "how long is your banner" window. It only gives me one option, "Continue." If I click that, it prints the first page of the labels great....then every consequtive page is off, since it "thinks" it is printing a banner. I have checked every place available to choose setup, and "banner" is NOT checked! Can anyone help? Thank you!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dell 720 Printer Not Communicating
I purchased a new laptop from Dell and it came with the 720 printer. All worked great. A couple of months later I purchased (from Dell) a photo printer for my Kodak camera. When I installed the photo printer the 720 only says "printer not communicating." I have uninstalled both printers,...
LeftyMom Printer Support 3 07-21-2007 06:43 AM
New Hardware Manager and Dell 720 printer.
I'm trying to use a Dell 720 printer that I had previously used with this laptop in Iraq. It was connected to the laptop via USB, (as it is now). Each time I plug in the USB cable, a small Icon bar balloon pops up (Found new hardware Dell 720 printer), and then a New Hardware Wizard screen. ...
sojerguy Printer Support 18 05-16-2007 08:34 PM
New Spyware or Something
My spysweeper has detected this same thing called CLKOPTIMIZER when i do a spy scan, its quarentines it but then it comes back. I have tried cwblaster, spysweeper, stinger, avast, avg and ewido and no luck. Any suggestions? Here is my hijack log Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 7:33:03...
callie3274 Resolved HJT Threads 25 08-02-2006 08:32 AM
2 Problems with my comp
I have two problems with my computer. First of all, everytime, just recently that I've started it up, the wizard for new hardware starts up and says its found a new monitor. First off, I have a laptop (dell ins. 6000), and i haven't added any new hardware in about 2 months (other than a thumb...
PennKen2009 Windows XP Support 11 03-15-2006 08:38 AM
Dell 720 printer is printing blank pages
My Dell 720 printer is connected to a USB port on my computer and will only print blank pages. The OS is Win 2000 server and the computer is a Gateway 733MHZ. I have tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall to no avail. I can find it in device manager under USB controller and it is using the...
ashelt55 Printer Support 0 11-20-2005 07:44 AM