Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

manuel d'utilisation fax Toshiba

This is a discussion on manuel d'utilisation fax Toshiba within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category.

Old 04-07-2012, 03:44 AM   #1
Registered Member

Bonjour,j'aimerais avoir le manuel d'utilisation pour un fax de marque Toshiba,référence TF 112F.Merci

Old 04-07-2012, 05:33 AM   #2
Enthusiast

I understand you are trying to obtain a user manual for the Toshiba TF-112F Fax Machine.
I have searched all the main Toshiba websites as well as some third party websites which supply manuals and unfortunately the TF-112F is not listed on any of them.

Old 04-07-2012, 05:47 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip22 View Post
I understand you are trying to obtain a user manual for the Toshiba TF-112F Fax Machine.
I have searched all the main Toshiba websites as well as some third party websites which supply manuals and unfortunately the TF-112F is not listed on any of them.
Je vous remercie pour votre initiative,moi aussi j'ai cherché mais en vain.J'aimerais bien que si quelqu'un en possède voudrait bien m'en envoyer la notice.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:05 AM   #4
Moderator Offline

Hi and welcome to TSF

Sorry to say but Techsupportforum is pretty much English only. All questions and answers really need to be in English for best results.

BG

ASAP member since 2006

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Basementgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:17 AM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basementgeek View Post
Hi and welcome to TSF

Sorry to say but Techsupportforum is pretty much English only. All questions and answers really need to be in English for best results.

BG
Thanks,je sais,mais j'essaye de traduire tant bien que mal.This is not problem: Sourire:
Old 04-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #6
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basementgeek View Post
Hi and welcome to TSF

BG
Hello, I would HAVE the manual for a Toshiba fax brand, reference TF 112F.Thanks