Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

HP Photosmart C4580: "Paper Mismatch" error and printing off page!

This is a discussion on HP Photosmart C4580: "Paper Mismatch" error and printing off page! within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello all, I'm in the process of printing wedding invitations using the Printing Press Extreme program. I'm coming across 2

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Registered Member

Red Faced

Hello all,

I'm in the process of printing wedding invitations using the Printing Press Extreme program. I'm coming across 2 problems; I would be so thankful if anyone can help me!

1st problem: After printing a few cards (10 to be exact), they begin printing off the page. In other words, the invitation, which is only one page, begins printing on 2 pages. I have manually fed the cardstock (instead of laying a pile of them to autofeed), and it still happens; I have shut the printer on/off, and it's still not fixed. ANY POINTERS???

2nd problem: It won't allow me to print on cardstock 4"x6" or smaller. I'm trying to print my RSVP cards on this size cardstock, and it reels it in and spits it right out, and reads "Paper Mismatch". I have read in a different forum to go to File/ Print/ Properties and select "Plain Paper" under "Paper Type"; it's already set as that by default. PLEASE HELP :(

I wish a lifetime of good printer karma on the wonderful person that helps me!!!

Again, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance guys!

Old 05-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to masterjed Send a message via MSN to masterjed Send a message via Skype™ to masterjed

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...roduct=3418707
Check this document.