Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

hp 1300 series all in one printer

This is a discussion on hp 1300 series all in one printer within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i had a virus and put both computers back to factory settings, now when i try to hook my laptop

Old 09-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Registered Member

i had a virus and put both computers back to factory settings, now when i try to hook my laptop to my main computer wireless network and does not recognize my printer when i try to add new printer, how do i fix,thanks!

Old 09-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
Hardware Tech Team

OS: XP Pro SP3, Seven Ultimate SP1, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Mint 13 LTS, 8 Pro WMC, 8.1 Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Stancestans

You have to enable network discovery to be able to recognize other network devices. You may have to enable file and printer sharing as well.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unable to Install LAN Driver & universal serial Bus controller
the main problem I having now is my computer suddenly unable to use LAN to connect the internet, and I also unable to find the Local area network inside my networking sharing center. When I try to download the driver from Asus and the installation are not successfully and pop out unable to detect...
Lee1988 Driver Support 19 02-16-2012 01:40 PM
Dell Photo 926 Printer / OfficeMax Dell series 9 replacement
I purchased black and color ink from officemax for my dell printer. It's the right series and numbers. I placed the ink in the printer like I normally do and my printer tells me there is no ink. I've read online elsewhere that the chip on the cartridge doesn't match the printer. If that's so then...
mattbel123 Printer Support 1 12-13-2011 10:38 AM
Mother in law has no desktop
My mother in law clicked on the fake virus scan thing, and called me because her desktop is empty and the start menu says it is empty. I am now over at her house and on my laptop. Mom has a Dell dimension 2400 running Windows XP I found the computer turns on and loads windows. There is...
lindacruz Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 30 11-20-2011 09:37 PM
BSOD and viruses i need help please
First off I wanna thank anyone and everyone who helps. I am new to this and realize you do it not because you have to, but because you want to help, so thankyou. Before attaching these zip files I will try my best to describe everything that is happening. OS: Windows 7 I Believe its 64 bit but...
cims10fau BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-21-2011 05:26 AM