Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Fax and scan, email multipurpose

This is a discussion on Fax and scan, email multipurpose within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. We are looking for a reasonably priced combo multi page scanner that can fax and email as well. This is

Old 01-10-2017, 08:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

We are looking for a reasonably priced combo multi page scanner that can fax and email as well. This is for the office at our St Vincent de Paul. Can anyone give us a good recommendation? We do not need color BW is fine.

Thanks,

Brian in MI
Lancer34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2017, 04:16 PM   #2
Hardware Tech Team
Networking Team |Tech

OS: W10P32, W8P32; W7U64; W7P64; XPP32; Zorin; Slax; Ubuntu; Kali (BackTrack); Android 4.4.2

Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Desktop Scanner for PC and Mac

ScanSnap Scanners for Home & Small Business - Fujitsu United States

SpywareDr is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Scan to email on Brother MFD9330
Working in an enterprise environment I have installed a Brother MFD 9330 multi-functional device. Everyone is mapped and the fax is working (plugged phone line into wrong port, felt real dumb for that). Can't find/figure out where to set up the scan to email function. Reading the manual wasn't...
BlackFish Printer Support 3 03-24-2015 01:41 PM
BizHub C203: Default email address modification
Hello, Our company just bought a BizHub C203 from another company that upgrade to a bigger printer. I have setup everything to use the printer over the company network. So, we can scan, fax, copy and print. I just have 2 issues to solve to finish the configuration.
julien.boileau Printer Support 0 05-08-2013 02:45 PM
Windows 7 - Fax and Scan Digital Docs with MFP
Hello, I currently have a Windows 7 Custom-built PC with a HP Laserjet M1319f MFP which includes fax capability. I currently have a dedicated fax line and can fax with the paper method just fine. I want to set up my PC to enable me to fax documents straight from my local folders without...
caretaker6176 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 01-06-2013 01:10 PM
[SOLVED] Something is slowly destroying my files can anyone help please?
Hello everyone, A few weeks ago I noticed that files on my computer were becoming inaccessible, files of types .doc, jpg and .gif. All the .doc files were prepared using Microsoft Word for Windows from my Microsoft Office Professional 2000 installation. On opening the files the display shows...
OliverX669 Resolved HJT Threads 28 12-26-2012 04:33 AM
Looking to get better quality on my scans
I have HP C4180 All-in-one (print, scan, copy) Right now I'm trying to scan a yearbook that I never got myself, back when I was in middle school. I want to scan the whole thing and return it to the owner, who has not had it in months. Only thing is, I don't want the quality to be bad as I probably...
PC person Printer Support 4 06-15-2011 06:02 PM