Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Error E-90 on Epson stylus Photo RX520

This is a discussion on Error E-90 on Epson stylus Photo RX520 within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. While powering on the printer it gets stuck and the front panels just shows E-90.. What does this error mean...

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 09:16 AM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

While powering on the printer it gets stuck and the front panels just shows E-90.. What does this error mean... what is the actual problem.. how do i solve this.. pls. help....urgent..

Old 09-10-2007, 03:07 AM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupeshk View Post
While powering on the printer it gets stuck and the front panels just shows E-90.. What does this error mean... what is the actual problem.. how do i solve this.. pls. help....urgent..

Old 11-04-2007, 05:51 AM   #3
Registered Member

Did you ever get a response to your question? My printer did the same thing over the weekend.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:00 PM   #4
I helped the forums.

OS: XP-Pro Sp2 & XP-Pro Sp2 Tablet Edition, Vista Ultimate, Win 7

My System

Hello and welcome to the TSF. Best I could gather from the net, an e-90 error is a fatal error with the printer itself, the only solution is to contact Epson if the unit is still under warranty. Otherwise I understand the fix is more cosstly than the printer. The error seems to be reported most when a new black cart. is installed, you could try reseating the cart, powering down the unit for 15 min and then plugging back in and see if that will reset the printer. You can also try the SCC reset utility....http://www.ssclg.com/download/sscserve.exe
Closed Thread
Gear in this thread