Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Error 52 on HP 5000

This is a discussion on Error 52 on HP 5000 within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Have an HP 5000 printer with the error 52.0 showing anytime I try ti print. I know this code is

Old 12-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
Registered Member

Have an HP 5000 printer with the error 52.0 showing anytime I try ti print. I know this code is indicative of a bad/faulty scanner. Are there any other problem in that unit that would cause that code. I did instal a different scanner (used) but that same code returned. Thanks for any advice I might apply.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 - Not Working
I have just received a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000, however I plug in the USB and put fresh batteries in the mouse and the mouse lights up like it should but I cannot move or click anything. I tried turning the mouse on and off and also there is no connect button on either the mouse or the...
Guardian78 Other Hardware Support 13 09-30-2011 01:22 AM
Microsoft LifeCam 5000
Microsoft Lifecam 5000 Problem - I have read a lot of posts on the microsoft website when I googled the problem and I tried most of it. Nothing worked. I have reinstalled drivers, software, tried different usb slots, RR computer countless times. Basically - the computer knows that its...
Will172 Other Hardware Support 6 09-26-2011 03:56 AM
Viruses returned after I reinstalled Windows 7
Hi, recently I got a virus or two, which then seemed to multiply into a variety of viruses on my system. This happened after I clicked a pop up by mistake. after 2 days of trying to get rid of them by a variety of anti virus programs (Avg, Spybot, malware bytes and trend micro house call) with no...
charlie77 Inactive Malware Help Topics 19 09-18-2011 08:48 PM
HP Pavillion DV 5000 screen problem * PIC *
I have a hp pavillion dv 5000 and the screen has been messing up for awhile It freezez the bottom third of the screen as you can see in the pic....At first I could push in on the bezel of the screen in one corner or move the lid up and down and get it to go away but it no longer works....I have...
rocketman891 Laptop Support 3 08-09-2011 03:05 PM
RE: Trojan/Malware Problem :: 06-07-2011
Sorry about the delay with my response for my thread I posted earlier http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/malware-trojan-horse-problem-579133.html I ran Combofix and it rebooted my laptop. Then it proceeded to scan and when it got to Stage 4 I got a blue screen of death. ...
DeeKayAUS Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 11 07-06-2011 09:01 PM