Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

EpsonCX6500 will not scan

This is a discussion on EpsonCX6500 will not scan within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a new computer and upgraded Windows7. I have no trouble printing or copying. I am no longer able

Old 01-14-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a new computer and upgraded Windows7. I have no trouble printing or copying. I am no longer able to scan and save photos. Please help.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
Enthusiast

Did you check Epson's website for Windows 7 drivers for the CX6500?

please re-check the model number as neither Epson UK nor Epson USA recognise CX6500 as a valid model number. Hence I cannot direct you to the relevant driver page on those websites.

Epson UK: Epson - Support

Epson USA: Epson Support - Drivers, FAQs, Troubleshooting, Technical Support, Documents & Manuals for Epson Products - Epson America, Inc.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
w32/blaster.worm follow up
My original post was closed due to inactivity. (I borrowed a computer while waiting for info and just procrastinated dealing with this issue) Here is the link to the original post: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/w32-blaster-worm-follow-up-613982.html I have downloaded the...
danib.3 Resolved HJT Threads 40 01-04-2012 07:05 AM
BOO/TDss.M boot sector virus plus others
Hi there and many thanks for the support forum. :wavey: I run Vista Home Basic SP2 on an eMachines 32-bit laptop. I normally have all updates helped along by Secunia, currently Windows auto updates are disabled, presumably by whatever bugs have gotten in. :mad: I have Avira Antivir free,...
grgster111 Resolved HJT Threads 26 10-04-2011 01:59 PM
Laptop barely works, can't access task manager
No access to a Windows install disc or a boot CD Computer takes way too long to start. Takes way too long to restart and shut down. The internet shuts off after a couple of hours and I have to restart the computer. Pop-up keeps appearing even when a web page isn't open....
BalloonBottle Resolved HJT Threads 21 07-25-2011 02:36 PM
Windows Vista Recovery virus
Greetings. First time poster here. Today I encountered this issue. I read a few other posts he that retold me to run the unhide .exe so my screen is no longer blank. In addition, one of the threads I had been following here instructs me to get the volsnap.sys file and put it on my Desktop and then...
bluehens214 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 70 06-17-2011 09:21 PM
My Google Searches Are Being Redirected to Alternative Advertisersv- Oh! Boy!
Hi - My name is Michael and I have only stumbled upon this group. I am somewhat of a neophyte and apologize ahead of time for any future unintentional blunders. I believe I have followed the rules but if I have not ... please do not hesitate to bring it to my attention. I would also like to...
mike062759 Resolved HJT Threads 38 03-05-2011 02:41 PM