Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Epson dot matrix

This is a discussion on Epson dot matrix within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. What should the user do when an Epson dot-matrix printer gives dim printing only on one layer of paper? A.

Old 03-18-2012, 04:24 AM   #1
Registered Member

What should the user do when an Epson dot-matrix printer gives dim printing only on one layer of paper?
A. Re-adjust paper thickness button
B. Re-adjust tint blackness level
C. Re-adjust paper thickness option
D. Re-adjust paper thickness lever

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
An Error 25500 has occurred on Epson T10
hi, i am new member here & looking for someone that could help me find the solution for the problem occurred on my Epson T10. Because every time I'm using EPSON Easy Print, using size A4 photo paper w/ layout index 40 (40 pictures layout), a message appeared like this " AN ERROR 25500 HAS...
anig_gsjb Printer Support 1 03-02-2012 09:15 AM
(resolved)epson stylus colour 880
hi all the lights on my epson 880 priner are on. the paper and main light are flashing, the colour and black ones are on permanently. there is no paper jam and i just replaced the black cartridge. The colour cartridge is new although was replaced before it stopped working. im not sure if ive used...
rkrulez Printer Support 26 02-22-2012 07:48 AM
Epson Stylus SX515W Printing Wrong Colours
Hi everyone, im not so great with computers, but i have a problem that im sure you guys will be able to help me with. I have the above printer and it has been working fine until earlier. I tried printing off images like i have been needing to everyday and the colour is coming out wrong, for...
ComputerNoobPri Printer Support 5 02-06-2012 01:02 PM
Epson SX445W can't turn off ICM
I recently bought a Epson Stylus SX445W and the shop offer to profile the photo paper to use with that printer. They asked me to print out a pattern with Colour Management turned off on the printer but I don't seem to have that option anywhere. I have updated to the lastest drivers as well as...
bryanh2 Printer Support 1 01-19-2012 06:06 PM
epson nx420 printer went offline and i cant use it!
i have an epson nx420 printer that i got about 7 months ago. we had it wireless to use with both upsatairs and downstairs printers, it was working great! one day the power went out and came right back on and from that day the printer has been offline. i have unplugged it, restarted it and the...
turbo126 Printer Support 4 01-10-2012 02:12 AM