Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Canon Pixma MP160 - error E5

This is a discussion on Canon Pixma MP160 - error E5 within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, All of a sudden my printer Canon Pixma MP160 began to show E5 error. I tried to reset the

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

All of a sudden my printer Canon Pixma MP160 began to show E5 error. I tried to reset the printer and clean the contacts on the cartridge and print head to spray the contacts, but to no avail. Could you advise me what could it be?

Thank you for your answer

Old 04-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

hi MaxDjs,
try the things here.
Canon PIXMA MP160 E5 error. - FixYa

Mark thread solved under thread tools when issue has been resolved.
Closed Thread
Gear in this thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canon Pixma MP280 with wireless print server EpsonNet EU-118
Hi guys! I have a wireless print server EpsonNet EU-118 that I would like to use for linking a Canon printer Pixma MP280 to my wireless B/G network at home. The problem is that this wireless print server EpsonNet EU-118 seems to support only Epson printers. Hence my questions, please: How can...
hparlex Printer Support 5 04-16-2011 06:54 PM
Recommended wireless print server for my Canon Pixma MP280
Hi guys! I would like to connect my all-in-one-printer Canon Pixma MP280 to my wireless B/G network at home. Which wireless print server can you please recommend that surely works in two-ways with this Canon Pixma MP280 printer, i.e. not only printing but also scanning over the wireless...
hparlex Printer Support 2 04-16-2011 02:22 PM
[SOLVED] Canon Pixma MP640 not printing black
I have a Canon Pixma MP640 (still under warranty) Problem... The problem started with the printer not copying direct from printer (no PC involvement) - get a blank page. Then it started not printing black when printing from the PC (would print colour though and leave all black print blank....
Roboz Printer Support 7 04-02-2011 07:50 PM
Canon PIXMA MP160 5100 error with E33
Hello and thank-you in advance! I've used this site frequently in the past with searches, but this time around I couldn't come up with any specific advise as to the error I'm having. I have a Canon PIXMA MP160 and I just replaced the ink in it. Now I'm getting error 5100 on my screen when I...
KyleManel Printer Support 0 02-16-2011 08:12 AM
Canon Pixma 8150 and Wireless n 450 support
Can anyone tell me if the Canon Pixma 8150 will work with a Wireless n 450 router(Cisco E4200)? Also what bands are supported? I know you need an Intel Centrino 6300 adapter to make it work in a laptop. What does the Canon have? Can I upgrade it? I know this printer will work on a wireless N...
sostrow Printer Support 0 01-28-2011 12:05 PM