Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Canon Network Printer Problem

This is a discussion on Canon Network Printer Problem within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Canon iR2016 UFRII LT network printer. i have a driver CD but that doesn't support for Windows 7. i have

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 05:18 AM   #1
Registered Member

Canon iR2016 UFRII LT network printer.

i have a driver CD but that doesn't support for Windows 7.
i have downloaded the drivers from Canon India Web site but unable to get a print.
Can anyone suggest me from where do i get the supporting drivers and the procedure to install the drivers.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:04 PM   #2
Moderator,
- Hardware
- Networking

My System

Drivers are here: iR2016

don't see a ref to the manual.

Google is your Friend!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to get my Windows 7 box to recognize my home network PCs and printer
Hi - I've got a small wireless home network that currently has 2 computers - my desktop is running XP Pro, and a laptop that my wife uses running XP Home. I've recently bought a new laptop that is running Windows 7, and although it picks up the wireless feature of the network (it has wireless...
jhgreene Networking Support 3 05-06-2011 04:10 PM
Problem in Printing A3 Size Document from HP7000 Wide Format Printer
Dear All, I'm having problem in printing A3 Size pdf documents from HP7000 Wide format Ink jet Printer, the printer prints single page barely and then stalls. Actually the file I'm trying to print is an A3 size report generated by an ERP Fidelio software in .pdf Format. The Acrobat reader...
shahnewaza Printer Support 2 04-26-2011 07:11 AM
Problem Connecting IP Address from Wireless Network
Hi, I am new here and I have a question about trying to get an IP address from a public wireless network. I am trying to connect to the wireless network here and I get good signal, but it says, that my access has "Limited Connectivity". I then tried to see why my laptop could not access the...
kp11 Networking Support 3 04-07-2011 03:01 PM
Network controller problem
Hi, I have a Gateway M-6881 laptop with Vista, suddenly wifi network is not working. The computer says driver software for network controller needs to be installed. However, computer can't find the drivers and I don't have a disk. Moreover, on device manager there is no information on the...
rbcole123 Driver Support 3 04-03-2011 11:26 AM
how to connect HP printer to network
We just bought a Seagate Goflex hard drive that is connected straight into our wireless router (Linksys) through an ethernet cord. We then connected the HP printer (psc 2110 ) to the Goflex hard drive via USB. Reading through the directions for Goflex, it sounded like all we had to do was have...
djdang Networking Support 22 02-24-2011 07:42 AM