Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Printer Support

Canon mx870 error 6c10

This is a discussion on Canon mx870 error 6c10 within the Printer Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. How do I resolve this error? Is there a way to reset the printer to factory default?

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
Registered Member

How do I resolve this error? Is there a way to reset the printer to factory default?

Old 04-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

hi philsoma welcome to tsf,

try some of these solutions here, if none of those work then it might be time to send in for service but that probably will cost more than getting a new printer.and if you are under warranty i would have it fix under the warraanty.
Pixma mx870 printer error getting 6C10 error on pixma mx870...

Mark thread solved under thread tools when issue has been resolved.
Closed Thread
Gear in this thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canon Pixma MX870 Installation failure
Hi, this seems like a simple problem but I cannot find any help about it in the Canon manual or online. When I start the installation process using the CD, the program starts to install but then gets hung up pretty quickly while registering the MP Drivers. I get a message that says "An error...
spruce234 Printer Support 4 06-02-2011 02:30 AM
Canon MD205e
Hello, I have Canon MD205e, which is very similar to Canon MD205 Canon MD205 Reviews. Couldn't find MD205e specifications, but the thing is the same, they both are MiniDV camcorders. I wan't to transfer video footage to my pc. Is there anyway I can do that at home with some type of cable? If...
wedegnar Electronics 1 02-22-2011 05:15 PM
System performance is virtually standstill
Thanks for your help here. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a novice here but I think I've followed the forum instructions with the scans and detail in this e-mail. Alsi I don't have an installation disk or a Boot CD. The system performance is excessively slow on all applications whether opening excel...
roybrfc Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 25 02-22-2011 04:05 PM
Canon MP530 printer
I have a Canon MP530 printer. I bought the Canon genuine PBLK (big black) cartridge and plugged in my printer the light on top of the cartridge holder and the printer LCD keep saying "Check Black Cartridge" and the printer won't print. I need help how to fix it. I had used cotton swab with...
toantuanh Printer Support 1 01-11-2011 07:46 AM