Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

wireless printing HPc6180

This is a discussion on wireless printing HPc6180 within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. how do i set up my laptop to print wireless to my HP C6180? Please be detailed in you instruction

Old 03-21-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
Registered Member

how do i set up my laptop to print wireless to my HP C6180? Please be detailed in you instruction I'm operating a windows 7 Toshiba laptop

Old 03-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #2
Hardware Tech Team

My System

Take a look at the guide here for installation steps

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wierd problems with printing
I cannot print from programs which has been opened by other program to view documents ( for now .pdf : adobe acrobat reader / foxit and .htm : firefox / chrome ). Program says i "do not have printers installed". However if i have viewer opened before some program call it to view a document i can...
nagano-pl Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 4 03-22-2012 09:54 AM
ACER Aspire One D250-1165 (KAV60) Wireless Ethernet Card not found
I just re-intsalled the system disk and the two recovery disks for my ACER Aspire One D250-1165 (KAV60) Netbook. Everything came up fine, only with the exception of the wireless ethernet card. When I searched the device manager, it only shows the external card, and a question mark for the wireless...
Sayhiagain65 Laptop Support 1 03-21-2012 12:14 PM
MS Wireless Comfort Keyboard & Mouse 5000
Have the above and can't find a user manual anywhere. Want to make use of shortcut (one touch) keys. There are alot of frustrated people who have also looked and not found from what I'm reading. Thanks. PS the MS site labelled as the 'manual' ISN'T - it's the regulatory info in a bunch of...
stumpedagain Other Hardware Support 5 03-21-2012 05:11 AM
Make shortcut for LAN and Wireless Network connection
How do I make short cut icons for L.A.N. and Wireless Network connection in Windows 7 ? I wish to put them on Windows 7 Desktop or send to Windows 7 Desktop like you can with Windows XP. Thanks..
zhong Networking Support 12 03-20-2012 05:48 PM
Wireless Network Connectivity
I have had a wireless network running for several years using a netgear router/modem. It became faulty and has just been replaced by a Netgear DGN1000. My ISP is TalkTalk providing an ADSL broadband connection which has been very reliable. I am using windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and have had a...
Sailor1000 Networking Support 27 03-20-2012 02:07 PM