Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

Wireless Network Connection - LIMITED ACCESS

This is a discussion on Wireless Network Connection - LIMITED ACCESS within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hi guys, I can't connect to a wireless router through my laptop, it is always Limited Access. But other laptop

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
Registered Member

hi guys,

I can't connect to a wireless router through my laptop, it is always Limited Access. But other laptop can connect to the same wireless router that Im trying to connect too... I tried to use a straight through cable and it works.

Help me guys

Old 03-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
Hardware Tech Team

My System

What make/model laptop?

Update to the latest wireless driver.

What encryption is the router using? (WEP,WPA,WPA2)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wireless Connection Now Demands I Have 2 Networks
:wave: I am moving my query from what I think was an uninteresting category and I am hoping putting it here will improve interest. (I marked the old thread as "solved" b/c I don't know how else to close it.) 03-14-2011, 08:40 PM, I originally posted: I have cable ISP, Motorola modem, Netgear...
Iig Networking Support 3 03-29-2011 09:35 AM
[SOLVED] Wireless connection keeps failing repeatedly
Hi i am having problems with my wireless internet. I am using windows 7 64-bit OS and am connected to a WRG614v6 Netgear router. I will be on the internet and will have superb connection then my connection will drop, when i view the network it says that i have lost IPv4 connectivity. Pulling the...
Stimson Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 22 03-24-2011 06:57 PM
can't connect to web wireless win xp pro
here is my log. i installed a fresh xp pro got all updates and drivers as far as i know and all settings are correct. i'm currently sharing a connection with a laptop via local area connect but i still can't get on wifi on this computer.service tag is cmbq721 dell optiplex please help thanks ...
slaydoc Windows XP Support 5 03-20-2011 09:50 PM
"Windows was unable to connect"
Hi, I'am having problems when connecting to the internet. I'am running Win7 64-bit and i have Belkin USB wireless adapter( Belkin surf N150) When i first bought the adapter it didnt connect to internet, so i throught it is not working and i got it replaced. I got the same problem with the...
Cyprus_boy12 Networking Support 17 03-02-2011 04:56 PM
[SOLVED] VCExpress Problem, Probably AppData\Permissions Problem?
I think it should be related to this forum because I think the problem is something with AppData \ Permissions which is related to Windows 7. I'm having a problem while running\installing Visual C++. The problem started 2 days ago, it did work before. When I'm trying to run I'm getting this...
benben12 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 8 02-09-2011 01:45 PM