Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

Vaio - Built in Camera not working

This is a discussion on Vaio - Built in Camera not working within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I have Sony Vaio VGN-FJ270 and the built in Motion Eye camera is not working. I contacted Sony support

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 12:34 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

I have Sony Vaio VGN-FJ270 and the built in Motion Eye camera is not working. I contacted Sony support but none of their directions worked.

On device manager the camera (Model VGP VCC1) appears with a yellow exclamation mark. when I click on properties it says: Device cannot start (code 10).

Can it be a hardware/software conlict ?

Please some help.

Thanks in advance.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
Registered Member

Hi , i am with the same problem. can you help me? jaimeluis@osite.com.br

Old 12-21-2008, 04:24 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot2112 View Post
Hi,

I have Sony Vaio VGN-FJ270 and the built in Motion Eye camera is not working. I contacted Sony support but none of their directions worked.

On device manager the camera (Model VGP VCC1) appears with a yellow exclamation mark. when I click on properties it says: Device cannot start (code 10).

Please some help.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, i have the same problem with sony vaio VGN FE770G can you help me? jaimeluis@osite.com.br
Old 02-25-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
Registered Member

Hi,

I have Sony Vaio VGN-CR36G and the built in Motion Eye camera is not working. I contacted Sony support but none of their directions worked.

On device manager the camera (Model VGP VCC6) appears with a yellow exclamation mark. when I click on properties it says: Device cannot start (code 10).

Please some help.