Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

Uninstall Game Park Console on Asus Notebook

This is a discussion on Uninstall Game Park Console on Asus Notebook within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Has anyone uninstalled the Game Park Console bloatware on an Asus notebook (K72F specifically)? Any problems? I'm getting mixed info

Old 03-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
Registered Member

Has anyone uninstalled the Game Park Console bloatware on an Asus notebook (K72F specifically)? Any problems? I'm getting mixed info on the internet that it may cause problems with the Registry after uninstalling or to just go ahead and uninstall it.

Any input?

Lisa

Old 03-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi it should uninstall without issue but you could use this Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
the free version should do fine

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
joeten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm still open to view and opinions on uninstalling the Game Park Console.

Lisa
Old 03-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #4
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

The other way is to make a restore point prior to removal Create a System Restore Point in Windows 7 - How-To Geek
when done go to control panel programs and features then to add remove programs and uninstall from there

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
joeten is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Getting Apache on the web
Hi People I contacted my ISP and they said they don't have anything (firewall) blocking my server. When I start Apache it comes up with the black window saying: I forwarded port 80 to the IP and tried everything else I could think of... Thanks for your help.
BrentC Protocols and Routing 2 03-11-2012 10:47 PM
PC dont power off after hibernate on XP SP3
I have a PC with specs: XP SP3, Intel Pentium 4 3 GHz, Asus P5GC-MX motherbord, 2 Ghz DDR2 memory (1 GHz x 2). I used to use hibernate to shut down my PC and it saves time opening many applications and data that I use frequently. that work well. But a few days later my PC does not power off...
satriaf Windows XP Support 6 03-07-2012 03:06 AM
Can't uninstall Device Doctor toolbar
I have a HP G-60 Notebook with Vista. When I go into remove or uninstall programs I get a message"Could not open INSTALL.LOGfile.'' for the Device Doctor toolbar. How do I uninstall this? Thanks in advance.
joank Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 5 03-05-2012 06:11 PM
computer shuts down on own
Yesterday morning I replaced a fan on my case. After the install I turned it on and ran fine for a couple of minutes. Then everything just shut down. I tried rebooting using the power switch on my case. It seemed like it wanted to start but just wouldn't fire up. I opened the case and hit the small...
mikebl RAM and Power Supply Support 1 03-05-2012 03:26 PM
[SOLVED] How do I get programs to auto install on a different drive
ok I got 2 partitions and a back up usb drive on my computer. os is installed on a 60 gb ssd hard drive. and back up is a hdd that I am currently installing my programs to. I am not the only one that uses this computer and the people dont install the programs to the right drive. my c drive is...
cgrimm9 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 2 03-05-2012 03:11 PM