Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

toshiba turns on then back off

This is a discussion on toshiba turns on then back off within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My toahiba satellite a665 when I hit the power button the power light turns on and 3 lights at the

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
Registered Member

My toahiba satellite a665 when I hit the power button the power light turns on and 3 lights at the bottem of my computer turns on but after about 15 seconds the fan starts going really fast and shuts it's self off. Every now and then it will auctly turn on for a coupel hours or even a day sometimes but it will frezez and I have to turn it off then I have the same problem

Old 02-02-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
GZ
Team Manager
- Hardware
- Microsoft Support

My System

Send a message via AIM to GZ Send a message via Yahoo to GZ

Hello Robert6110 and welcome to TSF,

Please only post one thread per problem.

Take a run throught the Black Screen Issues and Troubleshooting thread.

Post back any questions and your results.

To be honest, your issue is sounding like it is motherboard related, but just to be sure the above linked thread will help you pinpoint the issue otherwise.
Please be advised. If your thread is answered and there is no reply within 30 days the thread will be closed. If you need continued assistance after that, please PM myself or another staff member to have the thread opened. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Toshiba Satellite A 500-17x Restarts when Gaming
Hello,:grin::grin: I'm new to this forum and I got desperate. :sigh: LAPTOP: Satellite A500-17x My problem is that when I run games such as Call of Duty 4 my laptop restarts. In detail, the laptop randomly makes a beep sound which lasts for a second, at the same time it goes black screen;...
bryzeh Laptop Support 13 02-05-2011 08:41 AM
Laptop Shuts down at Random, Must wait to turn it back on
Windows XP!!! Alright, this is the most strange issue that has ever occured while fixing a computer for me.. My friend has a toshiba laptop, 4gb ram.. Dual 2.66Ghz processors, amidon or whatever.. sorry im half asleep It runs fine, untill he does something that requires graphical drivers i...
Chris1327 Windows XP Support 6 01-28-2011 05:53 PM
Toshiba Satelite won't go past startup page
Hi, newby here to the forums. My nephew has a 1 yr old Toshiba satellite pc with windows 7. After clicking the "ON" button, the pc will only load the TOSHIBA startup screen- over and over. I can try F12 and get options of LAUNCH STARTUP REPAIR START WINDOWS NORMALLY the Startup repair does...
mountainhigh1 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 5 01-17-2011 10:08 PM
Toshiba Satellite P205D need help with programs
I have had my laptop for 3 to 4 years, and I need to make some space to include Microsoft Word 2010 from Office Pro. Apparently my dad said it is an office type of laptop and bought it for me; however, I myself am a student so I don't know if some programs apply to me. Here are the programs that...
RelentlessX Laptop Support 1 01-07-2011 11:42 PM