Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

Toshiba satelite L300 stuck on startup

This is a discussion on Toshiba satelite L300 stuck on startup within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi My laptop Toshiba Satelite L300(1F5) stuck on startup. It shows toshiba screen and press F2 to bios and F12

Old 07-04-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi

My laptop Toshiba Satelite L300(1F5) stuck on startup. It shows toshiba screen and press F2 to bios and F12 to startup menu but all keys not working not F2 not F12 can you please help me to what I do and whats wrong with PC...

Old 07-04-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
Administrator

Team Manager
- Networking
- Microsoft Support
- Hardware

and welcome to the Forum

Disconnect from power and take the battery out for a minute or so . . then reconnect battery and power to see if it will boot. If not, try booting into safe mode ( Tap F8 repeatedly from the time you press the power button )
Old Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Gear in this thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't start in recovery console-Can't run chkdsk or autochk
Hi, My problems began a couple weeks ago with a virus and I have been working on solving those problems in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forums. We were making some progress however, when one of the methods failed to complete we began checking my disk for errors. We attempted to run autochk by...
gregluck Windows XP Support 7 06-07-2011 08:59 AM
Toshiba L300 Screen connection failing?
Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite L300 laptop. Recently, the screen will sometimes become very grainy, with horizontal lines all across the screen, and it will 'capture' the current image. I can still navigate pages but the captured image remains faded in the background and it's difficult to...
user12321 Laptop Support 3 05-16-2011 06:23 PM
redirect to mywebface, mywebsearch, and wizard101
For the past few days, I have been getting redirected to mywebface or wizard101.com when I visit some websites, not all, but they are normal and safe websites that I visit and have always visited, but now I'm getting this redirection. I will refresh the website and it will redirect again. This only...
woodman123 Resolved HJT Threads 19 02-16-2011 09:13 PM
Toshiba Satelite won't go past startup page
Hi, newby here to the forums. My nephew has a 1 yr old Toshiba satellite pc with windows 7. After clicking the "ON" button, the pc will only load the TOSHIBA startup screen- over and over. I can try F12 and get options of LAUNCH STARTUP REPAIR START WINDOWS NORMALLY the Startup repair does...
mountainhigh1 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 5 01-17-2011 10:08 PM
Toshiba Satellite P205D need help with programs
I have had my laptop for 3 to 4 years, and I need to make some space to include Microsoft Word 2010 from Office Pro. Apparently my dad said it is an office type of laptop and bought it for me; however, I myself am a student so I don't know if some programs apply to me. Here are the programs that...
RelentlessX Laptop Support 1 01-07-2011 11:42 PM