I have a 3yr old hp dv 1540 laptop it was working great. I did not clean dust for so long so I decide to clean my laptop.
I disassembled and put everything back properly and then turn on the laptop. After few minutes or secs the power turned off. I tried about 4times and shuts off even faster. When it's about to turn off, the fan rapidly spins and makes noise.
I have searched information related to this problem and now i am guessing this could be the thermal grease problem. Funny thing is that I only applied air spray on the fan and copper fins to remove dust. I didnt open the heat sink. Is thermal grease can be removed by an air spray?
thank you and sorry about poor eng of mine