Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

refurbished lenovo t60 thinkpad-need opinion

This is a discussion on refurbished lenovo t60 thinkpad-need opinion within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I just purchased a refurbished lenovo t60 thinkpad for $359. i spent a lot of time researching and reading reviews

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
Registered Member

I just purchased a refurbished lenovo t60 thinkpad for $359. i spent a lot of time researching and reading reviews but would like your opinion. It's for my home office and not gaming.
core 2 duo
2.16 ghz
1 gb ram
120 gb hdd
dvd/rw rdl (??)
mobility radeon x1400
wlan
bluetooth
fingerprint security
15.4" widescreen tft
1680x1050 wsxga

Old 02-16-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
GZ
Team Manager
- Hardware
- Microsoft Support

My System

Send a message via AIM to GZ Send a message via Yahoo to GZ

Hello mloveskirk,

It isn't a bad computer for normal computing. It is more than enough for internet browsing and office tasks. Depending on what OS you are using (XP/Vista/7) I would upgrade the RAM.

I, usually, stay away from refurbished notebook computers. Most places just clean up working computers and re-sell them under "refurbished" condition. Very few places actually "recertify" a computer.
Please be advised. If your thread is answered and there is no reply within 30 days the thread will be closed. If you need continued assistance after that, please PM myself or another staff member to have the thread opened. Thank you.
Closed Thread