Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

NVIDIA Installer cannot continue

This is a discussion on NVIDIA Installer cannot continue within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. im also having same problem....but my laptop is ACER ASPIRE 4741G and using win7 -64 bit....how can i solve this

Old 01-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #1
Registered Member

Exclamation

im also having same problem....but my laptop is ACER ASPIRE 4741G and using win7 -64 bit....how can i solve this problem?
The driver is require for playing NFS the run.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
dai
TSF Team, Emeritus

please start your own threads for your own problems

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NVIDIA Installer cannot continue-The graphics driver could not find compatible driver
My graphic card is ---Nvidia Geforce GT 330M I installed this new game,NFS THE RUN...when i tried to open the game it is showing the following error.."Detected Nvidia Geforce driver version 189.86.The recommended version is 285.38." I tried to install latest version of nvidia geforce GT 330M...
seshanth Video Card Support 9 10-06-2012 11:08 AM
Huge problem, no games playable thanks to our lovely NVIDIA.
Hi, I'm gonna explain this decently, but I'm quite pissed off at the whole NVIDIA thing. Issue: I got 1 integrated graphic card and 1 NVIDIA card. I played previously with the NVIDIA card and it's worked fine. The first time it happened (from 9) I updated my drivers for NVIDIA. Installation...
Lifell PC Gaming Support 15 11-22-2011 05:17 AM
geforce 460 gtx
Hi, can anyone confirm if i can use a 460 gtx with that computer? Would like to replace my 9500 gt with something not too bad at low price. Doing a /paste of the spec. Thanks SMBios version 2.4 Seanix Technology Inc. P5N-T DELUXE 1.XX Bios: Phoenix Technologies, LTD P5N-T DELUXE ACPI...
Zandarr Video Card Support 2 11-15-2011 03:25 AM
NVIDIA Installer cannot continue
hye sir? can u help me to solve this problem... i had download NVIDIA Graphics Driver Version 285.38,,when i start to install the program it cannot continue with this message *this graphic driver could not find compatible graphics hardware* help me ;( sorry my english language bad.
acclamish Laptop Support 5 11-12-2011 12:00 AM
[SOLVED] Had or Have Virus that affected my Network Adapters
Hello :wave: My sister bought a Compaq CQ60-215DX laptop from someone she works with about 1 month ago with Windows Vista 32 as the OS. The computer didn't have antivirus or firewall software. I schooled her in importance of same surfing...:4-thatsba She asked if I could take a look at her...
caddman Resolved HJT Threads 31 10-16-2011 07:31 PM