Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

MY Lenovo Z580 Laptop Screen Suddenly became Dark sometimes

This is a discussion on MY Lenovo Z580 Laptop Screen Suddenly became Dark sometimes within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, i have lenovo Z580 laptop have an Issue with the Laptop While Working On The Laptop All Of the

Old 06-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, i have lenovo Z580 laptop have an Issue with the Laptop While Working On The Laptop All Of the sudden the screen becomes very dark Sometimes... i have navigated to control panel and changed the brightness settings to High But there is No change...this problems comes sometimes Only...even though if i go to Bios the screen still remains Dark..Most in a day the Dark screen will Appear at least Two times..i donno when the screen will be brighter from darkness..i donno what's the problem with this laptop...
these were the troubleshooting techniques i did :-
1)re-installed graphic drivers (no change)
2)uninstalled windows updates (no change)
3)Brightness is Set to High still there is no change
However the problem arises sometimes
Please help me with this issue...plz..

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lenovo 3000 G430 Laptop Screen Flickering-Need Help
Hello TSF, you guys have helped me a lot in many issues..Many thanks for that.. Now my GF is having some problems with her laptop..I googled a lot and couldn't find any solution.Now you guys are my only hope!! Her laptop is Lenovo 3000 G430.. It was working fine until yesterday the screen start...
radnus Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 4 08-05-2012 09:26 PM
Dell Inspiron 1520: Very Dark Screen Problems
A few weeks ago I started my laptop and stumbled upon a really dark screen although when I flashed a really bright light I was able to see what was going on but barely. When I would hook it up an external monitor, everything would function just as normal as if there was nothing wrong with the...
Ryuzaki786 Laptop Support 4 12-24-2011 05:34 PM
Toshiba Equium A210-IC4 Laptop Screen Problems
For the past few weeks, my laptop screen has been doing some unusual things. It did this a few months ago, yet sadly, it's started to happen again. Straight to the point, my laptop screen keeps blacking-out on me for some reason. Yet, not blacking out as in turning off. Blacking-out, meaning...
LaptopProblems Laptop Support 21 07-30-2011 03:18 AM
[SOLVED] Laptop screen, flickering then failing randomly.
Hi, Posted this in another forum but with no reply, wanted to try here as well. Recently been having trouble with the screen of my Toshiba Satelllite M30. I turned it on once and the screen just flickered off, when I opened it again it had black and white band running vertically on the...
thrombox Laptop Support 16 05-10-2011 10:46 AM