Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

My Laptop freezes or stop working

This is a discussion on My Laptop freezes or stop working within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. When ever I plug in my power pack to charge my battery, my Toshiba Laptop freezes or stop working. I

Old 01-24-2012, 03:39 AM   #1
Registered Member

When ever I plug in my power pack to charge my battery, my Toshiba Laptop freezes or stop working. I have tried formatting the system but still the same problem. I still don't know what to do. I need some help.

When ever I plug in my power pack to charge my battery, my Toshiba Laptop freezes or stop working. I have tried formatting the system but still the same problem. I still don't know what to do. I need some help.

Old 01-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
Moderator,
- Hardware
- Networking

My System

If it's under warranty, have it serviced.

With that said, likely a hardware fault. Most likely with the motherboard/power circuitry. Could also be the AC adapter, but not likely.

Google is your Friend!
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Touchpad and keyboard stop working after wake-up.
My friend has a DELL STUDIO 1569 laptop. When he tries to open his laptop after putting it to sleep or hibernation(either by closing it or by Windows commands), touchpad and keyboard stop working, but his USB mouse still functions. We unplugged the power cord and everything worked fine. Then we...
rooztech Laptop Support 0 11-06-2011 07:46 PM
laptop not working
Hello, guys i need your help... my dell studio laptop is not working. with this config When i switch it on it is booting properly then it asks for the password when i enter the password it accepts dat also.. but then it shows me a black screen with a cursor on it... my task manager is working...
gajananshewale Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 10-23-2011 09:16 AM
Randomly nonrandom freezes on laptop
Hi guys. I'm running an Asus F50S, and recently I've been struck with very bizarre issues. I was wondering if there's some kind of diagnostic software that can tell me why I'm getting these symptoms. The computer will hang, freeze, whatever you wanna call it, anywhere from 5 seconds to 5...
UnprofessionaI Laptop Support 1 09-19-2011 12:05 PM
New laptop (HP Pav dv6) freezes too easily
Hi, I've recently bought a HP Pavilion Dv6 laptop for use at school but I've been facing a lot of problems with it so far, and to be honest it's been a real nightmare. The laptop freezes very easily. I can be doing simple word processing on Microsoft Word and have Windows Live Messenger...
appleorange Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 07-07-2011 12:30 AM