Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

My Laptop ASUS-k42jc Wont Boot Help please

This is a discussion on My Laptop ASUS-k42jc Wont Boot Help please within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So last night it was working fine but then when i start it up in the morning it doesn't start

Old 04-01-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
Registered Member

So last night it was working fine but then when i start it up in the morning it doesn't start anymore. I can't hear any fan noise etc. on my laptop and the only LED light on is the power LED.

I tried other solutions i read like Remove the Adapter and the Battery then
hold for 60secs. also tried it Up side down and nothing happened.

I also try to remove my HDD but the same problem it wont start up no noise from it and the only LED light on is the power LED.

This is the first time i encounter this problem T.T i hope someone from this forum can help me.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi and welcome to TSF please try the troubleshooting steps here Black Screen Issues and Troubleshooting

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
joeten is offline   Reply With Quote
Gear in this thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help -- CANNOT get rid of redirect virus
Hello, everyone. Thank you for reading my post. My PC was recently was infected with a broswer redirect virus, taking me to "GimmeAnswers," "Hapili," etc. when I click on browser search results. It seems to only happen in Firefox, not Internet Explorer. I'm running Vista Home Premium,...
superbu Resolved HJT Threads 67 04-18-2012 07:47 PM
[SOLVED] Hi there please help to ensure my new PC is clean as I have just had my PayP
Note I did not run GEMR as it says 32 bit systems only I'm using 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium. DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSAMD64 Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421 Run by scottie's computer at 15:00:55 on 2012-04-01 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.61.1033.18.4083.3131 ...
scottietwenty3 Resolved HJT Threads 23 04-07-2012 10:55 AM
sony vaio - green power led is on but laptop is dead
hello to all of you, i have a sony vaio pcg-61412m for 2 years now. since yesterday, i have occur no problem with it. but yesterday, after pressing on, laptop started working but fan was a little bit "noiser" than usual. windows screen never showed up, there was only a black screen. i...
spyridoula Laptop Support 6 04-02-2012 10:50 AM
Minidump Please!!
hello guys, my pc is restarting and giving blue screen and I can not see the logs. Already changed most parts of the pc, until my friend told me to see the log, but i dont know this. So I'm posting here, someone help me? Use win 7. 040112-16582-01.dmp - Speedy Share - upload your files here
thomasadg BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 04-01-2012 01:52 AM