Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

My fujitsu siemens not booting

This is a discussion on My fujitsu siemens not booting within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm running on vista and when I try to boot my laptop it is giving me a dialog box saying,interactive

Old 06-25-2011, 04:09 AM   #1
Registered Member

I'm running on vista and when I try to boot my laptop it is giving me a dialog box saying,interactive login process failed please contact event log...so how do I take from there?

Old 06-25-2011, 04:16 AM   #2
Enthusiast

If you own (or can borrow) a Vista installation disc which is the same service pack level as your installed version, I suggest you try a repair. Tutorial here:

How to automatically repair Windows Vista using Startup Repair

It is perfectly legal to borrow a Windows disc just for repair purposes, but if you are prompted to enter a product key at any time, you must enter the product key that's tied to the PC you are repairing. If Windows was factory installed, the product key will be on a sticker attached to the PC (on a laptop it's underneath, on a PC it's on the back panel where all the ports are).

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Help....XP in a booting loop!!!
hi there...... i am in a bit of a fix and will be amazed if i get out of this one.... if my post is oin the wrong place please let me know.....i just couldnt figure out where it should be.... thanks./.. my wife has a samsung nc10 netbook running windows xp... 2 weeks ago.....it got infected...
VincentP Windows XP Support 12 06-15-2011 01:05 AM
Fujitsu Siemens Color LCD B17-1
Dear Technicians, I have the LCD B17-1 When i plug it to AC power Its ON after few minuts,And shows picture ok. Please sole my problem. Thanks.
khantv72 Electronics 0 04-12-2011 05:51 AM
fujitsu siemens scaleo p drivers
Hi i have just reinstalled windows xp on my sisters pc and have lost all the drivers , im after the drivers for the ethernet lead and the audio and any others i may need can anyone help please .. Many thanks Danny
Dannyboy42 Driver Support 1 02-01-2011 11:33 AM
Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo Mobile V5535 charger pin problem.
I'm not sure if anybody here knows how to, but can someone post a guide on how to take the back off my V5535? It's impenetrable, which in some ways is a good thing, but the charger pin is loose inside the laptop and I need to sort it out to use it again, if anybody has any tips or some sort of...
mike_2011 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 01-29-2011 03:08 PM
Fujitsu Siemens V5535
Hi, i am looking for a recovery disk for my Fujitsu Siemens V5535 Laptop. I would like to restore it back to factory settings as its full of viruses and the original disk that came with the laptop has been damaged. I currently have windows vista home basic service pack 1 installed, and i also have...
seunthegreat Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 01-15-2011 01:53 PM