Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LENOVO LAPTOP Z570

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  BIGBEARJEDI 
#1 · (Edited)
as i understood i can't install in these Laptop Pirate Version of XP as its SATA..

CHANGING THE SATA CONTROLLER WORKING MODE FROM " AHCI " TO " IDE " OR WITHOUT TOO.....CAN I DO IT ..

i Tried via mine friend recovery Disc to get it Install TO FACTORY SETTINGS VIA ABOVE BOTH CHANGES " AHCI " OR " IDE " ...

VIA SETTING IN THE BIOS BOOT FIRST PRIORITY DVD / CD ROOM ..IT ASKS OF STARTING THE SYSTEM TO BOOT FROM CD / DVD ....
PRESS ENTER TO BOOT FROM CD / DVD when it is made to boot from then

WINDOWS IS LOADING

Starting Window

Then an IMAGE JPG ETC FULL PAGE OF GRASS PICTURE ETC COMES

AND THE SYSTEM RESTARTS RE - BOOTING , ITS GOES ON......SAME PROCESS BUT NOT MOVE FURTHER ABOVE STEPS ...
starting Window

Then an IMAGE JPG ETC FULL PAGE OF GRASS PICTURE ETC COMES

IS THERE ANY PROCESS THAT I COULD DIRECTLY DOWNLOAD WINDOW 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT INTO THESE LAPTOP AS I HAD THE WINDOW KEY AS WAS USING ORIGINAL VERSION PRE - LOADED DURING PURCHASE
BUT NO DVD OF THE OS TO ANY such reference DVD . CD'S WAS GIVEN DURING PURCHASE OF THE LAPTOP EXCEPT AN RECOVERY DISC TO GET CREATED WAS REMINDED BUT THEY DIDN'T DID OR GAVE IT...DONE

I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION VIA LAN WHICH HAD IP GATEWAY ETC ADDRESS...TELL ME PROCESS COULD IT BE DONE AS I HAD MANY PIRATED LIVE CD OF WIN 7 / XP WHICH VIA DIRECT BOOT I COULD GET TO THE LAPTOP AS LIKE THE LINUX MINT TYPE BUT DO IN THESE THE NETWORK CARD FUNCTION OR GET WORKING...

See less See more
#2 ·
tutorial how to format an factory made partition laptop drive setting 's and again re install it to its original settings without the recovery disc created previousLY and only windows original key having but not os dvd being provided by the manufacturer or any other driver etc dvds or cds.

#3 · (Edited)
You have been told we will not help with pirated software, you will need a legitimate copy of windows with a legitimate key. You were provided with the appropriate info in your other thread, do not make multiple threads on the same issue. Go back to your original thread and spend the time reading the info provided and watch the video's also provided. There is no shortcut to you doing the work required to learn how to do what you need.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.