Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

IBM thinkpad t43 drivers for XP

This is a discussion on IBM thinkpad t43 drivers for XP within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dear fiends, Iam using IBM Thinkpad t43 laptop, I have recently formated my pc with windows xp sp3 and Iam

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 05:10 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Dear fiends,
Iam using IBM Thinkpad t43 laptop, I have recently formated my pc with windows xp sp3 and Iam trying to install drivers which is available in Lenova site and serched in internet and installed those in my laptop.
But no driver has taken here.I need Ethernet, Wireless , audio drivers for this. So kinly help me for same .

Old 09-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
- Microsoft Support
- Networking

Drivers and software - ThinkPad T43, T43p

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Xp slow boot after splash screen
After the Windows Xp splash screen I get about 30 to 40 seconds of blackness (could be more) before the cursor appears. When I start in Safe Mode it takes a long time to load mup.sys but that could just be because it's the last one to load. Here's by most recent ntbtlog.txt: Service...
Sulla Windows XP Support 5 06-17-2013 10:29 AM
IBM ThinkPad 600 E Internet Problems.
Ok, so I have this old 12 years old IBM Thinkpad that I found in my basement and it still works. But I want to set up Internet on it. It doesn't have an Ethernet port, it only has a Dial-Up and a one USB port. So I got my USB wireless receiver but it doesn't want to work, I've installed all drivers...
MarkoHF Networking Support 2 07-16-2011 07:19 AM
IBM Netvista 8307-63U Ethernet Adapter Drivers
Okay, So here's how it is. My friend recently reformatted her IBM Netvista 8307-63U. After struggling through finding drivers we finally found them. They all work except the Ethernet adapter one: http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=MIGR-57033 Device manager still has a yellow ? ...
SilverLightShin Driver Support 4 05-25-2011 06:05 PM
Gateway E6300 drivers???
The non profit organization I work with was given some Gateway E6300 computers without operating systems on them. There is a promise that the original system os disk will come at some point but it has been 3 months and we have decided to try to boot them now. I got windows xp pro sp3 on them (a...
BillsTosh Driver Support 1 02-04-2011 07:02 AM
IBM T40 Drivers I Don't know what to do?
:rolleyes:I have formated my laptop coz of virus, now i installed xp sp2, but i don't know how to install the drivers, I don't have the driver CD, please guide me.:4-dontkno
sunilcta Laptop Support 2 01-27-2011 12:07 AM