Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

How to run restore with Asus Win 7 notebook

This is a discussion on How to run restore with Asus Win 7 notebook within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I interrupted the Asus AI Recovery process, the process unmounted the hidden partition. Now I am not able to successfully

Old 03-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Registered Member

I interrupted the Asus AI Recovery process, the process unmounted the hidden partition. Now I am not able to successfully run the process, error message "there is no mounted drive". I do now see the partition but I do not know how to launch the process to recover the factory settings. Please help......

Thank you anyone

Old 03-08-2012, 02:20 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX

My System

Try this:
spunk.funk is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hard drive asking to be formatted but i need my data
Okay this is probably a simple enough problem, and one that has been asked a million times over... Basically my external hard drive has suddenly stopped working properly. its freezing up when i 'explore' it and i cant get to any of the files stored on it. the explorer stops responding after...
al-awn Hard Drive Support 3 03-08-2012 07:48 PM
Laptop's connection to monitor goes back to only laptop once windows starts
I have my old laptop hooked up to a monitor because the screen is broken. The monitor works fine until windows actually starts loading. I boot it up and the monitor displays the Acer logo, the boot menu, etc. After the windows loading bar finishes though, the connection goes back to only the...
johnmw Laptop Support 3 03-07-2012 05:54 PM
Asus Xonar D2X and Asus Xonar Essence STX together in the same computer???
Hi all! I have quite a problem. But first of all my current hardware setup: Asus X79 Deluxe Mainboard with QuardCore Processor. Currently, I am using an Auzentech X-Fi Forte and an external Roland Audio Interface + headphone amplifier (I use a headphone with 250 Ohm). For Cubase and Co I use the...
TheRiddler82 Sound Cards 1 03-07-2012 05:44 PM
[SOLVED] What probelms with having multiple windows installs on same system?
This is not a dual-boot question; it's more about the implications of having multiple installs of the same level of windows. I assume this is possible? (i.e. install Win 7 on an existing Win7 installation, but into a different Directory, possibly on a different hard disk). Why would I want to do...
XEyedBear Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 03-07-2012 05:02 PM
WoW error- "Failed to find suitable display device"
Hello, I just recently got an Alienware computer from Dell and wanted to play World of Warcraft on it. however, whenever I hit play from the launcher, I get the error message "Failed to find suitable display device" I have tried it with multiple monitors, and current am using a computer monitor...
ineedsomehelppp PC Gaming Support 1 03-07-2012 03:27 PM