Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

Cyan/blue instead of white color on screen

This is a discussion on Cyan/blue instead of white color on screen within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, Yesterday when I used my Vista laptop suddenly all white things were turning to cyan/blue and all the black

Old 04-04-2013, 12:31 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

Yesterday when I used my Vista laptop suddenly all white things were turning to cyan/blue and all the black things has got some red spots on it, I have tried to restart it, but it has not changed. I have tried to reserch on it, but I didnt found an answers on the problem.

Or do you guys have any idea of what it could be?

Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 AM   #2
Hardware Tech Team

My System

Hello,

What make/model is the laptop?

Perform the following steps:
-Remove the battery and Power adapter
-Press and hold the power button for 30-45 seconds (with battery and power still removed)
-Insert just the battery and attempt to boot the laptop.

If you still have the same problem try connecting a monitor to the laptop and see

if you still get the problem on the external display.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Acer aspire 3680 white screen of death
I have an old Acer that when boots up maintains white only screen. It boots up fine because I hear the Microsoft start up sound. I've tried replacing the monitor with working monitor from another acer aspire I have and still get the white screen. Using different cables and all. Is this an easy...
dizzypeach Laptop Support 15 12-06-2012 01:52 PM
Windows XP white screen after login
After casually browsing earlier, my screen randomly went white. I immediately rebooted the computer, and could only get on the desktop for 2 seconds before the white screen reappeared. the same happens in safe mode. i can only get the ctrl+alt+del menu to show after, but task manager will NOT...
joelrockstar19 Windows XP Support 76 11-28-2012 01:52 PM
Asus laptop white screen when i turn it on
Hello everyone. I bought a used Asus Z53S laptop a couple of days ago, and I bought windows 8 pro yesterday. When I clicked the lower left corner of the screen(takes to the start screen), my laptop crashed and white screen with pink, green and grey vertical lines appeared and it fills with back...
pauliusj Laptop Support 9 10-31-2012 05:46 PM
White screen on login, help please =)
I have an acer 5943G running windows 7 home premium SP1 64-bit. My video card is ATI Radeon HD 5850. My screen works fine during the boot up and "Starting Windows" screen, however when it gets to the login screen (welcome screen) the whole screen goes white. Windows logs in and continues to run...
Billogi Video Card Support 1 10-13-2011 10:34 AM
XP: Black screen, white cursor..... Help!!!!
Hi guys, I'm having some trouble with my computer and I'm hoping someone can help, it is a Dell system 8400 with a pentium 4, 3GHz Processor and 512Mb RAM. Basically I was working away on my computer and I think I got the "blue screen of death". I thought the computer would be OK if I restarted...
watto23 Windows XP Support 5 03-31-2011 07:27 AM