Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

computer will not boot

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dai 
#1 ·
when I turn on my samsung laptop, it shows starting window.
Then:- a blue screen appears with lots of writing to tell me that a problem was detected, but does not stay more than a second so I can't read everything. It then goes to the Samsung setup page. Then a black screen appears which says Boot from AHCI-cd rom. Then moves to a black screen with windows load files.
and it just seems to keep going around in circles. everything seems to get me nowhere. Please help

#2 ·
Try to see if you can get into safe mode by pressing F8 during the boot process.
There could be many possible causes for what you are experiencing, and this will help to isolate some of the possible causes.

Please post back with the results of this and we can proceed further.

Pat

#4 ·
put computer to safe mode. it then starts loading windows files then the blue screen appears again to say there is a problem. Then the samsung page then black screen to boot saying boot from AHCI-CD rom. then goes to black screen windows error recovery,when the computer runs a start up repair. startup repair could not detect a problem. when I click finish we just go through the whole process again.
the problem started when my computer was installing the driver for a printer. then it froze and I was asked if I wanted to scan and fix windows. there were 3 options and I clicked on repair without losing my files after that I haven't been able to get back into the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.