Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Laptop Support

C:\windows\system32\ODBC.dll is not a valid Windows Image!!!! Help!!!!

This is a discussion on C:\windows\system32\ODBC.dll is not a valid Windows Image!!!! Help!!!! within the Laptop Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi everyone! This is my first post so I am proud of myself for getting this far! I am having

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 07:01 PM   #1
Registered Member

Confused

Hi everyone! This is my first post so I am proud of myself for getting this far! I am having a problem with my computer and since I am a college student and it's 2 weeks before finals, I really really need to fix it. Ok, when I turn on my computer to boot up, Windows XP Pro starts to load and then I recieve an error message that says [C:\Windows\System32\ODBC32.dll is not a valid Windows image.] I click OK and then another message comes up that says [The LogOn User Interface dll msgina.dll failed to load] Then it restarts and does the same thing over and over again. I tried starting in safe mode and I tried running it in the "Windows last good configuration" setting too but the same error messages were received. Does anyone have any advice that they can help me with???? Thanks a bunch!!

Old 11-26-2005, 07:04 PM   #2
Registered Member

wot, that isnt image file...
try going into safe mode and doing system restore!
system restore. try that